Larry Nance Jr. suffered a broken bone in the first metacarpal on his left thumb during the Los Angeles Lakers' loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. The 24-year-old left the game in the third quarter after appearing to injure his hand while contesting a shot from Caleb Swanigan under the rim. Lakers' coach Luke Walton said he will be evaluated by team doctors Friday and a timeline will be established. "When we get all that information, we will sit down".
Nance has started all eight of the Lakers' games this season.
Dem senator: Perry's comments show Trump admin's 'dismissive' approach to sexual assault
She said: "One person told him about how light can be a deterrent to sexual assault and security in remote areas". Those powerful stories stuck with him and that is what he was sharing with the crowd in Washington today".
Entering last night, the third-year forward was averaging career highs in points (11.1), rebounds (7.9) and steals (1.6) while ranking seventh in the league in field goal percentage (60.4).
Nance, who was starting at power forward for the Lakers, averaged 10.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game this season before his injury. A late first-round selection in the 2017 NBA Draft, Kuzma has proven more NBA-ready that many people expected him to be coming out of Utah. Walton, though, may want to keep his second unit intact with Kuzma and Randle providing an offensive lift when the starters rest. "He rebounds, plays with a lot of energy, he does all the little things".
- ICC war-crimes prosecutor seeks investigation into Afghanistan conflict
- Border Patrol Releases 10-Year-Old Girl with Cerebral Palsy to Family
- 2 shot dead in NY in wake of terror attack
- Stocks On Trader's Radar QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM)
- NYC bike path rampage: What we know about the suspect
- Discovering Momentum Stocks: Aetna Inc. (AET), Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)
- GenMark Diagnostics' (GNMK) "Buy" Rating Reiterated at Canaccord Genuity
- Scott Disick Says Dating After Kourtney Kardashian Is 'Not Fulfilling'
- Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
- Analysts Are Gushing Over Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Grupo Televisa, SAB