Larry Nance Jr. suffered a broken bone in the first metacarpal on his left thumb during the Los Angeles Lakers' loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. The 24-year-old left the game in the third quarter after appearing to injure his hand while contesting a shot from Caleb Swanigan under the rim. Lakers' coach Luke Walton said he will be evaluated by team doctors Friday and a timeline will be established. "When we get all that information, we will sit down".
Nance has started all eight of the Lakers' games this season.
Blood-soaked Tiger Shroff goes viral
And now, we have seen the first look of Tiger and it looks even more intense and serious than the previous movie. After their music video "Befikre", the fans are waiting for a full fledged film of them together.
Entering last night, the third-year forward was averaging career highs in points (11.1), rebounds (7.9) and steals (1.6) while ranking seventh in the league in field goal percentage (60.4).
Nance, who was starting at power forward for the Lakers, averaged 10.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game this season before his injury. A late first-round selection in the 2017 NBA Draft, Kuzma has proven more NBA-ready that many people expected him to be coming out of Utah. Walton, though, may want to keep his second unit intact with Kuzma and Randle providing an offensive lift when the starters rest. "He rebounds, plays with a lot of energy, he does all the little things".
- Seine-et-Marne. Un homme sauve une jeune femme suicidaire de la noyade
- Analysts Are Gushing Over Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Grupo Televisa, SAB
- Scott Disick Says Dating After Kourtney Kardashian Is 'Not Fulfilling'
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation to Issue Quarterly Dividend of $0.05 (NNA)
- How Analysts Feel About Enbridge Energy Management, LLC (NYSE:EEQ)?
- Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood might be written off 'House of Cards'
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (NYSE:WLL) Sentiment Increased in 2017 Q2
- Trump doesn't really remember Papadopoulos meeting, 'would love' to influence Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Discovering Momentum Stocks: Aetna Inc. (AET), Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)
- Border Patrol Releases 10-Year-Old Girl with Cerebral Palsy to Family