This latest accolade for the Kaiser Permanente locations in San Bernardino County comes on the heels of Kaiser's 2017 Women's Choice Awards in three categories and a four-star rating from California's Office of the Patient Advocate.
Developed under the guidance of a Blue Ribbon National Expert Panel, the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade uses 27 measures of publicly available hospital safety data to assign grades to more than 2,600 USA hospitals twice per year. "An "A" Safety Grade recognizes hospitals for this accomplishment", said Leah Binder, president and CEO of the Leapfrog Group.
Developed under the guidance of a Blue Ribbon National Expert Panel, the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade uses 27 measures of publicly available hospital safety data to assign A, B, C, D and F grades to more than 2,600 USA hospitals twice per year. The grade is calculated based on 28 types of publicly available hospital data related to patient care, medication errors and infection prevention.
House Republicans introduce resolution to boot Mueller from Russian Federation probe
He admitted Thursday that he does not expect any Democrats to support his Mueller resolution. Co-sponsors of the resolution include Rep.
"Everyone on our team works hard to make sure those who come to us for care receive the highest level of service including care that is provided in the safest manner possible", said Margo Karsten, chief executive officer of Banner Health Northern Colorado hospitals, in the release. "Knowing that they are receiving care at hospitals that are among the nation's safest gives our members added confidence in Kaiser Permanente's patient-centered, physician-led system".
In California, of the 265 hospitals on Leapfrog's list, 74 received "A" grades.
"It takes consistent, unwavering dedication to patients to achieve the highest standards of patient safety".
- EPS for Envision Healthcare Corporation (EVHC) Expected At $0.83
- Black Ferns: Is a pay rise on the cards?
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) Shares Sold by Robeco Institutional Asset Management BV
- Tyrese Gibson's abuse investigation dropped as he reconciles with Dwayne Johnson
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Beyonce To Feature In Disney's
- Foundation Medicine (:FMI) Takes Off in Trading Today - Up by 16.29%
- BMO Capital Markets Reaffirms Hold Rating for Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX)
- Une mère française capturée à Raqqa parle de son retour en France (Vidéo) — Daesh
- Razer Phone: An Android smartphone for gamers, from a gaming company
- Tata Power Q2 net plunges 44% on Mundra plant loss, one-off impacts