With just a couple of weeks left before opening in theaters, Justice League continues its individual character promotions and even though she's sharing the spotlight with Cyborg, Wonder Woman is still getting her chance to shine. It's still the fifth-highest superhero movie of all time, falling behind sequels and team up films like The Dark Knight or The Avengers. If the movie hadn't cleared this latest box office hurdle, it wouldn't have undermined the undeniable success Wonder Woman has achieved since its premiere back in June. The film is the fourth installment of Dc's rising shred universe, thus the expectations weren't high after DC's Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Man of Steel, films that were critically dismissed after performing well in the first week at the box office.
As its theatre days are coming to an end, the film has yet added another accolade to its collection. According to Forbes, Wonder Woman's worldwide box office has hit $821.74 million, making it the highest grossing superhero origin film ever, surpassing Sam Raimi's 2002 Spider-Man film.
Bashir, Salva Kiir End Juba-Khartoum Tension
Kiir concluded a two-day visit to Sudan, during which he held talks with Al-Bashir on outstanding issues between the two countries.
Like the other character motion posters before hers, Wonder Woman's logo flashes across Diana's (Gal Gadot) face to reveal the hero within. Looking at the fact that several superhero film franchises have been released over the past few years, it is a very remarkable achievement for the film.
Justice League now has a 4.17 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation rating making it the third most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com readers.
- NYC terrorism suspect once lived in Cuyahoga Falls, records show
- Laika The Canine Cosmonaut First Orbited Earth 60 Years Ago
- Jimmy Fallon To Miss 'Tonight Show' Taping For 'Private' 'Family Matter'
- Peru's Guerrero to miss World Cup playoff after failing doping test
- "Chase Elliott 'still frustrated", hasn't talked to Denny Hamlin since Martinsville incident
- The Case for and Against Realty Income Corporation (O)
- Prince William Advocates for Wildlife at the Tusk Gala
- Marsha has backing of 10500 in 2017 Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint
- Electronic Arts Inc (NASDAQ:EA) Institutional Investors 2017 Q2 Sentiment
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Price Target Raised to $80.00