President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan on November 3 met with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi within the frames of his working visit to India, press service of the Presidential Office told Armenpress.
Earlier on Friday, Sargsyan attended the World Food India event that Modi inaugurated.
Welcoming the Armenian President on his first visit to India, the President congratulated him on steering Armenia successfully from the Presidential form of government to the Parliamentary form.
U.S. unemployment rate falls to 4.1 per cent, lowest in 17 years
Average hourly earnings also missed targets growing by 2.4%, following expectations of 2.7% annual growth. However, the United States jobless rate fell to 4.1% in October, the lowest rate since 2000.
Armenia's accession to the Eurasian Economic Union, he said, will provide India with unrestricted access to that market too. We have had the privilege to live together with Armenian brothers and sisters in Kolkata, Chennai and other cities in India.
The President said that our bilateral relations are strong. However, there is much scope to enhance trade and economic relations between the two countries.
At the end of the meeting the Armenian President left a note in the Honorary Guest book, stating that he is grateful for the warm reception he received in friendly India with which Armenia shared democratic and universal high values. He stated that these initiatives will further strengthen cultural ties between India and Armenia.
- Frankie Fredericks inculpé de corruption
- Israeli resident wounded after being shot from Syrian 'spillover fire'
- Prosecutors appeal over Pistorius's 'shockingly' lenient murder sentence
- Chrissy Teigen Casually Left a $1000 Tip for a Waitress
- BMW: coentreprise pour la recharge électrique en Europe
- Daphne Caruana Galizia's family ban Joseph Muscat from funeral
- Airline plans to weigh passengers before they can board aircraft
- Nouvelle espèce d'orang-outan, isolée pendant 10.000 ans, découverte à Sumatra
- Egyptian TV presenter sentenced over pregnancy remarks
- Un motard enterré avec sa moto en Indre-et-Loire