Leading two-wheeler companies - Hero MotoCorp and Bajaj Auto - have reported decline in sales during October on year-on-year basis.
Hero MotoCorp posted record sales of 20,22,805 two-wheelers in the past quarter, a 10.9% increase over the year-ago period.
The robust sales of Hero MotoCorp have been driven by popular demand for its iconic brands, including the Splendor, Glamour, Passion and HF Deluxe motorcycles as well as the Duet, Maestro Edge and Pleasure scooters.
Pawan Munjal, CMD and CEO of Hero MotoCorp said, the first half of FY 2018 has been exciting for the company. This landmark accomplishment once again highlights the tremendous faith that our consumers repose in brand Hero both for Motorcycles and Scooters.
Marseille et Nice craquent en fin de match
L'Olympique de Marseille s'est sabordé sur la pelouse de Guimaraes ce jeudi soir en phase de groupes de la Ligue Europa (1-0). Du côté de Nice , le scénario est encore plus cruel avec un but contre son camp de Le Marchand à la 92e.
The company said it is the sixth consecutive month of six-lakh plus sales, helped by consumer demand for its range of motorcycles and scooters. It is also the result of our very effective 360-degree "Go-to-Market" initiatives.
Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs 1,010 crore for the second quarter ended on 30 September 2017.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd is now trading at Rs 3750, down by Rs 66.45 or 1.74% from its previous closing of Rs 3816.45 on the BSE. It opened at Rs 3,745.05 and touched an intraday high and low of Rs 3,803.05 and Rs 3,745.05 respectively, at around the same time. The total number of shares traded during the day was 21285 in over 2118 trades.
- United States fighter jets launched to escort Russian bombers away from aircraft carrier
- How have we survived this long without KFC's fried chicken bath bombs?
- 'Westworld' Season 2 Production Suspended After Actor's 'Medical Emergency'
- Labour suspends veteran MP over 'allegations'
- Alexander Ovechkin, Capitals star, creates 'social movement' to support Vladimir Putin
- 49ers' Pierre Garcon will go to IR with neck injury
- Facebook confirms hundreds of jobs in Ireland next year
- Fourth employee in attempted Elizabeth City prison break dies
- Study Finds Humans Care More About Dogs Than Other People
- Shorter time to enroll and higher premiums for health insurance