Three people - including a 12-year-old boy - have been shot at a Starbucks in Chicago, according to police.
The shooting happened around 8:10 p.m. EDT at Broadway and Lawrence at a Starbucks outlet located at 4753 N. Broadway, according to Chicago police and fire officials.
At least three people were shot at this Uptown Starbucks Thursday night. "The manager of the bar, the bartender, opened the door and said 'Everybody get the heck inside.' And we got inside".
23 'eyes' & panoramic 3D images: Meet NASA's Mars 2020 Rover
On the new rover, the engineering cameras have been upgraded to acquire high-resolution, 20-megapixel colour images, NASA said. As NASA announced earlier this week, the probe will be equipped with no less than 23 different cameras.
Bryan Stroud, 52, of Ravenswood, who was one of the witnesses during the incident, said he just stepped outside the coffee shop to say hello to a friend and in a matter of moments they saw a man wearing a black mask entering the coffee shop and unload a.22-caliber handgun. An adult male was reported shot and drove himself to Weiss Hospital, his condition is also unknown. Buslik said he believes the victim who was killed was the only intended victim, and that the three who were shot did know each other.
A 12-year-old boy is in serious condition after being injured in a shooting at a Chicago Starbucks. Buslik said there is not considered to be a wider danger to the public.
- Need for Speed Payback Trailer Celebrates the Game's Launch
- Adidas and NERD to Release Training Gear Collection
- Study Finds Humans Care More About Dogs Than Other People
- Hero MotoCorp October sales dip 5% at 6,31105 units
- How have we survived this long without KFC's fried chicken bath bombs?
- Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet make it official
- 5 takeaways from the Bills loss to the Jets
- Royal Antwerp teenager Lobanzo dies after cardiac arrest
- Milan, Silvio Berlusconi: "Quando guardo le partite sto male"
- 2 players off basketball team after Tech self-reports violations