Three people - including a 12-year-old boy - have been shot at a Starbucks in Chicago, according to police.
The shooting happened around 8:10 p.m. EDT at Broadway and Lawrence at a Starbucks outlet located at 4753 N. Broadway, according to Chicago police and fire officials.
At least three people were shot at this Uptown Starbucks Thursday night. "The manager of the bar, the bartender, opened the door and said 'Everybody get the heck inside.' And we got inside".
Mattress Mack honors World Series bet after Astros victory
In past promotions, McIngvale has rolled the dice, but this time he chose to protect himself. In order to balance his risk out more, he placed some bets in Las Vegas on the Astros.
Bryan Stroud, 52, of Ravenswood, who was one of the witnesses during the incident, said he just stepped outside the coffee shop to say hello to a friend and in a matter of moments they saw a man wearing a black mask entering the coffee shop and unload a.22-caliber handgun. An adult male was reported shot and drove himself to Weiss Hospital, his condition is also unknown. Buslik said he believes the victim who was killed was the only intended victim, and that the three who were shot did know each other.
A 12-year-old boy is in serious condition after being injured in a shooting at a Chicago Starbucks. Buslik said there is not considered to be a wider danger to the public.
- 2 players off basketball team after Tech self-reports violations
- Shorter time to enroll and higher premiums for health insurance
- Need for Speed Payback Trailer Celebrates the Game's Launch
- Indian shuttler Kidambi Srikanth rises to No.2 in BWF rankings
- Alexander Ovechkin, Capitals star, creates 'social movement' to support Vladimir Putin
- Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet make it official
- 'No impunity for crimes against journalists'
- 23 'eyes' & panoramic 3D images: Meet NASA's Mars 2020 Rover
- VMware Buys Its Way Into SD-WAN with VeloCloud Networks Acquisition
- Royal Antwerp teenager Lobanzo dies after cardiac arrest