Three people - including a 12-year-old boy - have been shot at a Starbucks in Chicago, according to police.
The shooting happened around 8:10 p.m. EDT at Broadway and Lawrence at a Starbucks outlet located at 4753 N. Broadway, according to Chicago police and fire officials.
At least three people were shot at this Uptown Starbucks Thursday night. "The manager of the bar, the bartender, opened the door and said 'Everybody get the heck inside.' And we got inside".
Hero MotoCorp October sales dip 5% at 6,31105 units
Hero MotoCorp Ltd is now trading at Rs 3750, down by Rs 66.45 or 1.74% from its previous closing of Rs 3816.45 on the BSE . Pawan Munjal, CMD and CEO of Hero MotoCorp said, the first half of FY 2018 has been exciting for the company.
Bryan Stroud, 52, of Ravenswood, who was one of the witnesses during the incident, said he just stepped outside the coffee shop to say hello to a friend and in a matter of moments they saw a man wearing a black mask entering the coffee shop and unload a.22-caliber handgun. An adult male was reported shot and drove himself to Weiss Hospital, his condition is also unknown. Buslik said he believes the victim who was killed was the only intended victim, and that the three who were shot did know each other.
A 12-year-old boy is in serious condition after being injured in a shooting at a Chicago Starbucks. Buslik said there is not considered to be a wider danger to the public.
- Facebook confirms hundreds of jobs in Ireland next year
- How have we survived this long without KFC's fried chicken bath bombs?
- Labour suspends veteran MP over 'allegations'
- 49ers' Pierre Garcon will go to IR with neck injury
- Need for Speed Payback Trailer Celebrates the Game's Launch
- 76ers Want Asset For Jahlil Okafor
- VMware Buys Its Way Into SD-WAN with VeloCloud Networks Acquisition
- Amanda Knox pens tribute to 'my closest friend' Meredith Kercher
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Officially Back Together
- Adidas and NERD to Release Training Gear Collection