Before Palace, apart from James Collins, we had all the players fit.
With a trip to league leader Manchester City followed by visits from Chelsea and Arsenal to the London Stadium at the start of December, the club's hierarchy are thought to be keen to have a manager in place who will be capable of getting enough points from November's fixtures (Watford, Leicester and Everton) to pull the Hammers clear of the drop zone before that daunting trio of games in the festive period.
There is better news regarding defender Winston Reid and full-back Aaron Cresswell however. Then in training it was Antonio and Sam.
"Injuries are part of football but it's a bit unusual because one week ago we were talking about having a full squad", the manager said.
"If you have a good transition and players in the right positions you can hurt them".
The 49-year old also conceded that he was bitterly dismayed that his team had squandered chances to win more games in recent weeks, particularly at Crystal Palace last weekend, where Michail Antonio sloppily conceded the ball in the 97th minute to gift the Eagles a last-gasp equaliser. "We are all in the same boat and I know that my job is to look after the team against Liverpool".
Rick Perry: 'Righteous' fossil fuels help prevent sexual assaults
Either way, his comment did little to accurately highlight the need for electricity in other countries, and even less to help sexual assault survivors.
"You have to be solid", he said.
"They [Liverpool] are not very happy with their position".
"Of course they are a good team, play offensive football [but] it leaves them open at the back".
"We have to be very solid when we play them".
Will Carroll and Hernandez be reunited against Liverpool?
- Men with bent penises at higher risk of cancer, says study
- Meek Mill facing more jail time for violating his probation - twice
- Hamas hands over border crossings to PA
- Qualcomm operating income plummets due to Apple dispute
- SC says Kejriwal govt needs LG's consent to govern Delhi
- Christian Heidel: 'Schalke 04 have reached limit with Leon Goretzka'
- Virat Kohli won't be punished for using walkie-talkie; here's why
- GlaxoSmithKline cancer treatment gets FDA breakthrough therapy designation
- Simon Grayson speaks out for first time since Sunderland sacking
- Découvrez le mode Histoire en Français [MAJ — Dragon Ball FighterZ