However, Kohli had asked permission to ICC's Aniti Corruption and Security Unit (ACSU), and had been granted to use it.
India captain Virat Kohli has moved back to the top position among batsmen in the MRF Tyres ICC ODI Player Rankings within 10 days of losing it to South Africa batsman AB de Villiers. Under the new rules, the usage of the walkie-talkie is allowed by the players and the support staff, but mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the dressing room and near the playing area.
Bells for Hospice recognizes patients and families of hospice care
All KTA store registers will have colorful notepads with the option of donating $5 or $10 for Hospice & Palliative Care Month. Hospice and palliative care combine personalized, high-quality medical care with emotional and spiritual support.
In their reply, New Zealand comfortably chased the 148-run target in 24 overs, courtesy first ODI centurion Sophie Devine's 62 off 48 balls.
The ICC later issued a statement giving a clean chit to India skipper.
"While walkie talkie is used by support staff to communicate between dug out and the dressing room, Kohli had sought permission from Venue ACU manager before using it", an ICC official, who did not wished to be named, told PTI. The teams will now face-off in the second T20I on November 04.
New Zealand was the top-ranked side in the shortest format with 125 points but Pakistan closed in to within one point after securing a 3-0 win in their series against Sri Lanka that culminated in Lahore on Sunday. After the match, Ashish Nehra took a lap of honor thanking the crowd that was present at the stadium.
- RenTech's Mercer resigns, sells Breitbart stake to daughters
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Rating Reiterated by SunTrust Banks, Inc
- Benneteau en quarts après avoir éliminé Goffin — Paris-Bercy
- Stock Radar: Viewing Levels For Bank of Nova Scotia
- The Astros' first baseman is now Boo-li Gurriel
- Découvrez le mode Histoire en Français [MAJ — Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Fisherman released from Pakistan to reach Vadodara tomorrow
- SC says Kejriwal govt needs LG's consent to govern Delhi
- Racist 'Make Edison Great Again' mailer targets Asian school board candidates
- Nioh: Complete Edition debut trailer released