The next-generation Hyundai Verna has crossed 20,000 bookings in a short span of 2 months of its launch in the Indian market.
In October 2017, Hyundai India sold over 5,000 units of new Verna, which again resulted the new Verna into the top of the October sales chart in the passenger vehicle segment for the two successive months. Hyundai also claims that 20 percent of those who bought the Verna are first-time buyers and that 25 percent of customers opted for the automatic versions of the auto.
Hyundai expects to shell out around 20,000 units by the end of this month.
Snoop Dogg: 'Album artwork' takes another swipe at Donald Trump
Ice Cube's cover caused mass controversy upon its release, leading to condemnations from Billboard magainze and widespread boycotts by retailers.
YK Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India, said: "We are extremely thankful to our Indian customers for their trust in the brand Hyundai".
"The Next-Gen Verna is beyond the ordinary, a global product that personifies Hyundai's Modern Premium Brand and a landmark in Hyundai growth story winning many prestigious accolades worldwide", he added.
It remains to be seen if the prices of the new Verna will go up in the coming days given that the company announced earlier at the launch of the sedan the current price will be available only to the first 20,000 customers of the Verna. The South-Korean automaker had recently received an initial export order of 10,501 units from the Middle East market for the sedan. "Next Gen VERNA offers 21 New Age Technologies and Advanced Features such as Front Ventilated Seats, Smart trunk, Smart Sunroof, The Eco Coating Technology and Advanced Telematics System", said the company in an official statement.
- We Need a New Word for the Trump White House
- Beyoncé dans la peau de Nala, l'amie d'enfance du lion Simba
- HTC announces two new U11 smartphones: Life and Plus
- Spacex Falcon 9 rocket completes successful launch from Kennedy Space Center
- SPDR Blmbg Barclays Aggregate Bond ETF (BNDS) Rises 0.09% for Nov 1
- Subaru WRX STI Final Edition is last of its kind
- Un nouveau plan pour améliorer les conditions de vie des militaires
- Lawyer Says It's 'National Duty' To Rape Women Wearing Ripped Jeans
- Stay Safe From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Adam Driver a-t-il spoilé le prochain "Star Wars"?