The app is called Korg Gadget for Nintendo Switch and the company says that it's going to be released in spring 2018. Unfortunately, anyone that took this as a sign that EA would be supporting Nintendo's handheld/home console hybrid on a long term basis would have been mistaken, as the company now has no Nintendo Switch games in development. The sales for Japan, Europe and the USA were reviewed for Nintendo Switch and the sales figured came out higher than anticipated. Originally, the Japanese gaming giant meant to sale 10 million units within a year of the console's launch, but strong sales have led the company to increase that number to 14 million. The Switch is selling at a faster rate than the PS4 has in Japan which should be good news for Nintendo. While some felt that the Switch was a gimmick, it has actually done quite well in sales.
We find it pretty unusual because one of the major reasons to why the Switch is selling well is because of Super Mario franchise hence it is only right for the majority of Switch gamers to adopt the game. It seems like a fun game for people who like to play around with music.
If that weren't bad enough, Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 on the Switch seems to be plagued by weird glitches and other technical issues not present in other versions of the game.
In terms of the Switch, however, Nintendo likely will do better.
Peter Hain 'to expose' United Kingdom bank linked to Gupta transactions
He specifically asked that HSBC‚ Standard Chartered and the Bank of Baroda be probed. He said the bank had "aided and abetted" money-laundering.
This isn't the first time that Korg has developed software for a Nintendo console.
Nintendo has made a point to show that Switch sales haven't significantly impacted 3DS hardware numbers so far.
Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 is now available for Nintendo Switch, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
- United Kingdom direct rule over Northern Ireland looms
- Victims in NYC terror attack identified
- US Senate confirms appointment of Joan Larsen to federal appeals court
- Microsoft is developing new AI chips for devices other than HoloLens
- Tesla may overcome Model 3 Gigafactory bottleneck soon
- Freeview TV signal down across the UK
- Vladimir Poutine souligne l'importance de la rencontre tripartite Russie-Iran-Azerbaïdjan
- Facebook ad revenue tops $10bn
- Latest Abortion Ban Bill Is Yet Another Attack on Women's Rights
- Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurates Goa Maritime Conclave