"A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership " is the title of Comey's tell-all about his Federal Bureau of Investigation career that will be released in May 2018.
The title of former FBI Director James Comey's new book appears to be a reference to a now-infamous conversation he had with President Trump.
The book, titled "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership", seems to be a play on Comey's claim from testimony earlier this year that Trump told the then-FBI director, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty". As Comey later told Congress, he just stared back at Trump without reacting.
The title for former FBI Director James Comey's upcoming book has been released.
Trump fired Comey in May.
Deux acquisitions dans l'énergie — Vinci
Ces deux acquisitions sont soumises à l'approbation des autorités de la concurrence norvégienne, suédoise et allemande. Elle est présente en Suède, en Norvège - où se trouve son siège - et en Finlande.
It was Trump who demanded allegiance from Comey early this year, before firing him in frustration over the FBI's mounting probe into whether his campaign colluded with Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
"Lordy I hope there are tapes", Comey had said.
Ousted FBI director James Comey is sworn in during a hearing before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Capitol Hill June 8, 2017 in Washington, DC.
To which Comey replied, in Congressional testimony weeks later, "Lordy, I hope there are tapes".
"From prosecuting the Mafia and Martha Stewart to helping change the Bush administration's policies on torture and electronic surveillance, overseeing the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation as well as ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Comey has been involved in some of the most consequential cases and policies of recent history", the description reads.
- Les archives de Ben Laden accessibles aux Américains
- Nioh: Complete Edition debut trailer released
- The Astros' first baseman is now Boo-li Gurriel
- Racist 'Make Edison Great Again' mailer targets Asian school board candidates
- Simon Grayson speaks out for first time since Sunderland sacking
- Shah calls to oust 'corrupt' Congress government in Karnataka
- Qualcomm operating income plummets due to Apple dispute
- Ligue Europa : Mariano pas titulaire, Cornet oui
- Fisherman released from Pakistan to reach Vadodara tomorrow
- SC says Kejriwal govt needs LG's consent to govern Delhi