The leading Tacoma temp agency also offered informational pamphlets provided by a local business about breast cancer awareness and early detection to their staff and job seekers.
BUILDERS ditched their usual rough tough safety gear for pink attire to raise awareness of breast cancer.
Jan Schwenger, owner of Express Employment Professionals of Tacoma W.A. shared her reasoning behind acknowledging Pink Friday. According to the American Cancer Society, Louisiana has one of the highest cancer mortality rates in the nation.
Malkin, Murray help Penguins defeat Oilers
The Oilers had several chances a few minutes later on a power play but couldn't get one past Matt Murray. Just 50 seconds later, Kris Letang's clearing attempt hit the referee and bounced to Connor McDavid.
"We took part in the fantastic campaign to supporting those suffering with breast cancer and hopefully do our bit towards raising awareness".
Simon-Hart explained that many people remain helpless after they have been diagnosed of cancer not knowing who to seek help from, adding that there are about two million cancer patients in Nigeria who believe there is no option left but death.
In an effort to inform and encourage early detection to staff and job seekers Express Employment Professionals appreciated the opportunity to hold this event for their local community.
- $0.33 EPS Expected for Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) This Quarter
- Indian power plant explosion kills at least 16
- Oil Companies hikes LPG gas price by Rs 93 today
- GB: accusé de harcèlement sexuel, le ministre de la Défense démissionne
- Khichdi As National Food? Twitter Simmers With Reactions
- Shake Shack's first Wisconsin location to open in December
- Nawaz Sharif reaches Islamabad from London to face corruption cases
- Paul Scholes Explains The Reason Why Manchester United Aren't Playing Exciting Football
- The Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Porto beats Leipzig 3-1 to move 2nd in CL group