Goretzka's contract expires at the end of the season and it is believed the 22-year-old will join Ernesto Valverde's side in a snub to the Prem giants.
Liverpool have made an official approach for Leon Goretzka - but he has his heart set on a move to Barcelona, according to reports in Spain.
Qualcomm operating income plummets due to Apple dispute
Excluding items, Qualcomm earned 92 cents per share, beating analysts estimates of 81 cents, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. The $39 billion deal has been held up by European regulators, though, and some NXP owners are holding out for a higher price.
Now it is up to Schalke to decide whether they cash in on him in January or allow him to leave as a free agent in the summer when they would receive only a compensation package for his departure.
However, it seems the Germany worldwide has made his call already and according to Catalan daily Mundo Deportivo, he has made it known to his representatives that he wants to join Barcelona next summer on a free transfer.
One way or another Mundo Deportivo says that the Catalans will certainly sign Goretzka at some point as the club chiefs consider that his arrival is "a transfer opportunity" too tempting to let go.
Both players are very different but the Spanish publication suggests that, if Barcelona manage to sign the Liverpool ace, they will have to delay the arrival of Goretzka until the summer due to financial reasons.
- GlaxoSmithKline cancer treatment gets FDA breakthrough therapy designation
- Fisherman released from Pakistan to reach Vadodara tomorrow
- RenTech's Mercer resigns, sells Breitbart stake to daughters
- The Astros' first baseman is now Boo-li Gurriel
- Stock Radar: Viewing Levels For Bank of Nova Scotia
- Meek Mill facing more jail time for violating his probation - twice
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Rating Reiterated by SunTrust Banks, Inc
- Ligue Europa : Mariano pas titulaire, Cornet oui
- Découvrez le mode Histoire en Français [MAJ — Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Hamas hands over border crossings to PA