Regional Hospice Executive Director Lynda Anderson explained that November is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month, "which is designated to raising awareness about the highest quality of care for all people coping with a life-limiting illness".
It will explore creative approaches to designing and delivering palliative and end of life care, with a focus on non-malignant conditions, and will consider the role of hospices both now and in the future. "Highly trained professionals ensure that patients and families find dignity, respect and compassionate care during life's most hard journey".
All KTA store registers will have colorful notepads with the option of donating $5 or $10 for Hospice & Palliative Care Month.
Hospice and palliative care combine personalized, high-quality medical care with emotional and spiritual support.
Les archives de Ben Laden accessibles aux Américains
Le jeune homme, aujourd'hui âgé de 28 ans, est, de toute la fratrie, le plus ardent défenseur des théories défendues par son père. Concernant les vidéos déclassifiées par la CIA , l'une d'elles concerne le mariage d'Hamza , l'un des fils d'Oussama Ben Laden .
It's never too early to learn about the services hospice can provide; it's never too late to volunteer.
Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital, U.P. Health Systems Home Care and Hospice and OSF Home Care and Hospice also held ceremonies today. They want to be around their pets and around their family.
"Any of our staff would be able to provide you with information or be able to connect you to the staff that can best answer any of your questions", she said. "So hospice has worked really hard to reach out to the public so that they're aware of the services that we offer".
- Run for Unity: Congress ignored Sardar Patel's legacy, says PM Modi
- Fisherman released from Pakistan to reach Vadodara tomorrow
- Discovery Communications -6.9% as subs fall, profits miss
- Miami firefighters dismissed after noose appears hanging over black colleague's photos
- RenTech's Mercer resigns, sells Breitbart stake to daughters
- GlaxoSmithKline cancer treatment gets FDA breakthrough therapy designation
- Racist 'Make Edison Great Again' mailer targets Asian school board candidates
- The Astros' first baseman is now Boo-li Gurriel
- Germany's Angela Merkel tops Forbes list of most powerful women
- Nioh: Complete Edition debut trailer released