Or maybe you own a PlayStation VR headset and really like virtual reality horror fests; that's what Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is there for.
Sony gave everyone a look at Guacamelee 2, a direct sequel to DrinkBox Studios' smash-hit indie title that marries slapstick humor with Metroidvania-style exploration and platforming, coming to PS4 in 2018.
PS3 players can look forward free copies of R-Type Dimensions and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic.
All the November games are available to download from 7th November.
Hennessey Venom F5 reaches for 300 miles per hour with 1600 hp
The Venom F5 is powered by an "all-American" twin-turbo 7.4-liter V-8 that produces more than 1,600 hp, according to Hennessey. That engine is mounted amidships and comes mated to a seven-speed single-clutch transmission with paddle shifters.
Every month PlayStation Plus owners gain access to a set of exclusive discounts from the PlayStation Store, along with at least two free PS4 games, two PS3 games and two PS Vita titles. Even so, the stats denote that Sony is picking up the pace, as the PlayStation 4 console marches slowly into its fifth year on the market. Dungeon Punks is cross-buy enabled with PlayStation 4, so as is usually the case, that cross buy functionality is getting PS4 owners an extra game this month. It's also giving PS Plus members a bonus PlayStation VR game, this is part of Sony's celebration of the one year anniversary of PlayStation VR.
Check out the rest of the details over at the PlayStation Blog. Sony's offering seven titles this month instead of the usual six.
In addition to an improvement in hardware sales, the PlayStation 4 software sales also increased, while the impact of foreign exchange rates contributed to Game and Network Services division's performance.
Facebook/TheLastOfUsBRA promotional image for "The Last of Us 2" from Sony and Naughty Dog.
- Daniel Alves a encore l'ambition de jouer en Premier League — Mercato
- Sherin Mathews laid to rest with mom in attendance
- Tyrese Gibson Threatens To Quit "Fast & Furious" Franchise Because Of The Rock
- Former Windows, Office exec Julie Larson-Green leaves Microsoft
- Call of Duty: WWII trades mortar shells for loot boxes
- Sir Michael Fallon resigns over behaviour claims
- Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Given "Hold" Rating at Stifel Nicolaus
- Singapore leads the world in mobile download speeds
- US ISM manufacturing index falls slightly more than expectations in October
- Trump says he'll consider sending NYC attacker Sayfullo Saipov to Guantanamo Bay