This number lands on a scale from 1 to 5. For the quarter, shares are performing at -8.04%.
Shares of Geron Corporation (GERN) traded up 6.553% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $2.195. Geron Corporation's revenue for the quarter was down 19.0% compared to the same quarter previous year. Weekly performance analysis shows the equity at 1.48%.Covering Sell-Side analysts have offered recommendations and price target estimates on Geron Corporation (NASDAQ:GERN). Analysts giving shares a rating of 1 or 2 would be indicating a Buy. The 50 day moving average moved up $0.06 whereas the 200 day moving average was down $-0.26 or -10.43%. Trading volume may be a very important factor for any investor. Current price levels see the company 3.52% off the 20-day simple moving average. The company's market capitalization is $349.47 million. At the time of writing, the First Call consensus price target for the company is $3.75. If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & worldwide copyright & trademark legislation.
L'UPAC fait le point sur l'arrestation de Guy Ouellette
Le député Ouellette soutient qu'il n'est pas normal qu'il subisse une "pression indue" par des gens qui cherchent à "faire passer leurs intérêts personnels au détriment du bien collectif".
Geron Corporation (Geron) is a biopharmaceutical company, which supports the clinical stage development of a telomerase inhibitor, Imetelstat, in hematologic myeloid malignancies by Janssen Biotech, Inc (Janssen). Using its nucleic acid chemistry, Geron designed Imetelstat to be an oligonucleotide that binds with high affinity to the ribonucleic acid (RNA) template of telomerase, thereby directly inhibiting telomerase activity.
- Corona beer owner set to buy into world's largest cannabis grower
- Buffalo Bills trade for Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin
- USDA nominee Clovis was Trump adviser who encouraged Russian Federation meeting
- Man arrested for making 'abusive' Facebook comment on Modi
- Watching Shares of JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) — Technical Focus
- American Assets Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:AAT) Expected To Report Earnings On Tuesday
- Increasing fees not the answer
- Parent Holding Teacher Hostage at Calif. School
- SBI cuts lending rates, first time in 10 months
- Democrats demand Congress move to protect Mueller from Trump ire