The incident happened after Young and Alli were involved in an on the pitch altercation which required the intervention of their team-mates. The pair squaring off after a disputed drop ball.
'His [Alli's] heart would have been saying "I want to break your nose", his head would have been saying, "don't lose the game for my team"'.
"But he's got to keep a cool head".
The attacking midfielder has not featured in European competition this season as yet for Tottenham due to suspension, but will surely thrive in the limelight of his side playing one of the world's best teams.
"I love him as a player but there are too many things publicly about him, too many issues", Poyet told talkSPORT. It's true that maybe he is disappointed with himself, he's not at his best - but it's coming.
Eviction of protesting ex-servicemen from Jantar Mantar
The verdict had come on a plea filed by locals, alleging that processions and agitations held at the Jantar Mantar. And, even if there has been any order from any tribunal, there is a way to do things.
'It's disappointing when you come to a place like this, you play well and you are hoping for a win or at least a draw'.
TOTTENHAM face Real Madrid at Wembley on Wednesday, but who will start the game?
Young's performance saw calls for Gareth Southgate to include the winger-turned-fullback in his England squads from The Times' chief football writer Henry Winter as well as others, so seemingly there is no need for the zimmer frame just yet.
"I'm not anxious about him". Forget about the media, forget about Instagram, things like these, just focus on football please because you are outstanding.
Pochettino believes that after the result in Madrid, his team can play without fear tonight.
"When you are playing against the best team in the world, if you are not courageous, it is so hard".
- Chance the Rapper Movie 'Slice' to Be Released by A24 in 2017
- Samsung's Internet browser launches for all Android devices
- Top CPC leaders reaffirm mission at Party's birthplace
- Labour bid to force vote on revealing Government's Brexit papers
- Earnings in Focus on Shares of Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR)
- Sunderland sack Simon Grayson after tremulous draw with bottom-placed Bolton
- Asylum seekers barricaded inside Papua New Guinea camp, await court ruling
- Chris Silverwood: Essex head coach to be England bowling coach
- Barclays PLC Raises S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Price Target to $180.00
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd (NYSE:CHU) Sees Significantly Higher Trading Volume