In honor of Halloween, independent entertainment company A24 released a creepy teaser for its upcoming film Slice, which stars Chance The Rapper. No word yet on what Line Rider has to do with the film, but we're hoping it's relevant somehow ... or else the trailer might be toeing the line between allusion and something else.
Chance first teased the film in October 2016 with a mini clip and the caption, "Slice". Seems like it might be a goofy, fun comedy about pizza delivery drivers trying to stay alive in the midst of these killings. Second, he's listed as Chance Bennett rather than Chance the Rapper. Which in turns suggests that Chance may have more acting/film projects in mind, and perhaps will continue his meteoric rise by bringing his thoughtful artistic works to new and interesting mediums. The trailer ends with a release date in 2018 and will be directed by Austin Vesely.
'NOT IN THE USA': President Trump responds to lower Manhattan terror attack
The reference to ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism in the wake of the attack clearly set off the president's critics. It is being jointly investigated by both the New York Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation .
Chance will star as "Dax" alongside actors Zazie Beetz (Atlanta, Deadpool 2), Joe Keery (Stranger Things and formerly of local rock act, Post Animal), and Paul Scheer (The League).
- Shahid Kapoor and Imtiaz Ali to REUNITE!
- Officiel: COUPE DU MONDE 2023
- Troisième lancement et atterrissage (brûlant) en un mois — SpaceX
- Sunderland sack Simon Grayson after tremulous draw with bottom-placed Bolton
- Exxon Mobil, PDC Energy settle with USA , states over air pollution claims
- Sayfullo Saipov identified as suspect in NYC terror attack
- Herring Seeks To Expand Complaint In Federal Generic Drug Antitrust Lawsuit
- Fiscal deficit hits 91.3% of FY18 target in 6 months
- Kellogg Company (K) Reports Surprise Q3 Earnings Beat; Shares Rise
- Obama Foundation summit: Prince Harry, Chobani founder among attendees