Arsenal had a £92million bid accepted for Lemar back on Transfer Deadline Day earlier this summer, but with youngster in action for France that same day, and little time to consider his decision, he turned the move down.
Arsenal are reportedly set to face serious competition from European giants Barcelona if they choose to resurrect interest in Monaco talent Thomas Lemar in the coming months, with Camp Nou a potentially more attractive option for the Frenchman.
But the deal fell through at the last minute, leading to Arsenal keeping hold of Alexis Sanchez.
House prices up 2.5% as households 'get on with it'
House prices increased 2.5 percent year-on-year, following September's revised 2.3 percent rise. Annual house price growth picked up in October, according to an index.
Liverpool were another club interested in Lemar in August, with officials alleged to have met with representatives in the closing days of the summer transfer window. If he does stay until the end of the season, he would become a free agent. However, it is equally noted that Barcelona are also taking an interest and the newspaper notes that an offer from Camp Nou might "prove hard to resist" for the coveted 21-year-old.
They are looking for a long term replacement for Andres Iniesta, and with their pursuit of Philippe Coutinho continuing to be frustrated by Liverpool, are now considering Lemar instead.
- Next shares slump as it warns over 'extremely volatile' sales
- Iran, Russia, Azerbaijan to hold summit on trilateral, regional issues
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Bette Midler Is Not Happy About The Hocus Pocus Remake
- Le Bardo : Deux policiers agressés à l'arme blanche
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO)- Bullish Movers Gaining Investors Attention
- Nikola Mirotic won't have surgery on facial fractures
- Should you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 11.1?
- 'Chunkzz' director addresses rumours on former adult star Mia Khafila's Mollywood debut
- NTT DoCoMo gets $1.2 bn from Tatas