Allen, whose side claimed a 1-0 win at Vicarage Road, insisted afterwards he did not think there was anything serious about the incident.
First, Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure and City's Mame Biram Diouf were booked after they scuffled on the touchline three minutes from full-time.
Watford captain Troy Deeney will serve a three-match suspension after he accepted his violent conduct charge, the Football Association (FA) said on Tuesday.
Serving quality football news from around the globe. Rather than pass the ball back to Stoke, Deeney attempted a cross into the visitors' penalty area and Allen appeared to object.
Eye-Catching Stock: Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)
Gordon holds 180,375 (0.03% of shares outstanding) and R.A. (Al) Walker holds 176,718 (0.03% of shares outstanding). The company recently declared a dividend for shareholders which will be paid on Monday the 13th of November 2017.
Deeney will miss the Premier League matches against Everton, West Ham and Newcastle and will not be eligible to return until the home date with Manchester United on November 28.
The 29-year-old - whose club and Stoke were charged by the FA on Tuesday for failing to control their players - admitted to the offence which saw him press his thumbs into the face of Joe Allen.
Both clubs have until 1800 GMT on Friday to respond to the charge.
- Capella Education Company (NASDAQ:CPLA) Moves into Overbought Territory
- Au moins six morts — Fusillade à Manhattan
- NY shooting - multiple people gunned down in lower Manhattan, cops say
- Hutchison picks out one positive from Newcastle display after Burnley loss
- Chris Brown Releases New Album "Heartbreak On A Full Moon"
- " "Un train à grande vitesse pourrait être baptisé " Anne Frank " — Allemagne
- Judge Wolff Investigates MLS Over Potential Austin Deal
- Les Fantastiques de retour à Rouge FM... sans Éric Salvail
- Shopify Turns A First-Ever Profit In Q3 As Revenue Surges
- Analyst Research Roundup: GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY), Conagra Brands, Inc. (CAG)