Shares of Royal Mail Plc (ROYMF) remained flat at $5.03 during midday trading on Tuesday. The group's shares have lost almost a quarter of their value over the past year, and are down by just under a fifth in the year-to-date, resulting in the group's demotion from the FTSE 100 at the blue-chip index's most recent quarterly reshuffle.
Credit Suisse trimmed its rating on Royal Mail from "neutral" to "underperform" today and lowered its price target on the stock from 492p to 325p, forecasting that worsening letter revenue trends and a costly labour deal will render 2018 earnings unsustainable. HSBC Holdings plc upgraded Royal Mail Plc from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating in a research note on Monday, July 31st. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. They now have a GBX 465 ($6.14) price target on the stock. Royal Mail Plc has a 1-year low of $4.92 and a 1-year high of $5.61. The firm's 50-day moving average price is GBX 382.38 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 406.87. The company was maintained on Friday, May 20 by JP Morgan. Finally, Barclays PLC restated an overweight rating and issued a GBX 535 ($7.06) price objective on shares of Royal Mail PLC in a report on Monday, July 10th. Market capitalisation for LON:RMG is £3,700,000,000 GBP. About 7.87 million shares traded or 103.36% up from the average. Royal Mail PLC (LON:RMG) has 0.00% since October 31, 2016 and is.
Delhi: School Bus Catches Fire Near Dhaula Kuan, 30 Students Evacuated
The fire officials received a call at 10.10 am about the mishap and three fire engines were rushed to the spot, he said. It was near metro pillar number 26 on Vande Mataram Marg, almost 10km from the school, when it caught fire.
Royal Mail plc provides postal services. The Company's segments include UK Parcels, International & Letters (UKPIL), General Logistics Systems (GLS) and Other. UKPIL operates in the United Kingdom collecting and delivering parcels and letters through approximately two main networks, the Royal Mail Core Network and Parcelforce Worldwide.
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Mail PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Mail PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
- Bode Miller raccroche les skis et devient commentateur
- Dartmouth College professors face criminal investigation for alleged 'sexual misconduct'
- America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Shares Bought by Honeywell International Inc
- Christophe Dugarry détruit Kostas Mitroglou — OM
- What Are Analysts Suggestions On Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Khloe Kardashian's recent post about boyfriend Tristan Thompson appears to confirm pregnancy
- Le casting de Sabrina, l'apprentie sorcière, se retrouve, 15 ans après
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula
- Grève de la faim à l'hôpital de Bastia
- Central Vigilance Commission to observe Vigilance Awareness Week