Shares of Royal Mail Plc (ROYMF) remained flat at $5.03 during midday trading on Tuesday. The group's shares have lost almost a quarter of their value over the past year, and are down by just under a fifth in the year-to-date, resulting in the group's demotion from the FTSE 100 at the blue-chip index's most recent quarterly reshuffle.
Credit Suisse trimmed its rating on Royal Mail from "neutral" to "underperform" today and lowered its price target on the stock from 492p to 325p, forecasting that worsening letter revenue trends and a costly labour deal will render 2018 earnings unsustainable. HSBC Holdings plc upgraded Royal Mail Plc from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating in a research note on Monday, July 31st. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock. They now have a GBX 465 ($6.14) price target on the stock. Royal Mail Plc has a 1-year low of $4.92 and a 1-year high of $5.61. The firm's 50-day moving average price is GBX 382.38 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 406.87. The company was maintained on Friday, May 20 by JP Morgan. Finally, Barclays PLC restated an overweight rating and issued a GBX 535 ($7.06) price objective on shares of Royal Mail PLC in a report on Monday, July 10th. Market capitalisation for LON:RMG is £3,700,000,000 GBP. About 7.87 million shares traded or 103.36% up from the average. Royal Mail PLC (LON:RMG) has 0.00% since October 31, 2016 and is.
Duke Ejiofor Named Bednarik Award Semifinalist
Three finalists for each award will be announced on November 20 and the second round of voting will take place at that time. An Associated Press midseason All-American, Washington was the favorite to win the Biletnikoff Award before the season.
Royal Mail plc provides postal services. The Company's segments include UK Parcels, International & Letters (UKPIL), General Logistics Systems (GLS) and Other. UKPIL operates in the United Kingdom collecting and delivering parcels and letters through approximately two main networks, the Royal Mail Core Network and Parcelforce Worldwide.
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Mail PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Mail PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
- Bode Miller raccroche les skis et devient commentateur
- Central Vigilance Commission to observe Vigilance Awareness Week
- Harry Styles Stops Concert To Help Fan Struggling With Panic Attack
- Grève de la faim à l'hôpital de Bastia
- Bitcoin hits new high as CME Group plans a futures market
- Dartmouth College professors face criminal investigation for alleged 'sexual misconduct'
- FIA outlines 2021 power unit plans
- Cincinnati Zoo's Henry the Hippo euthanized following health struggle
- Investors Spotlight: Morgan Stanley (MS), Charter Communications, Inc. (CHTR)
- Delhi: School Bus Catches Fire Near Dhaula Kuan, 30 Students Evacuated