We'll see how it goes.
Asked how it felt to be playing against, rather than for New Zealand, Savea told reporters at the Barbarians' London hotel: "A little bit unusual, but I'm very excited about the challenge and actually very excited about being part of this club, it's pretty special". He's fit, and in the final he looked quite sharp, and that's everything we wanted him to do.
Notable All Black reject Savea, aka "the Bus", will line up for the Barbarians in Saturday's (UK time) Killik Cup fixture at Twickenham against Steve Hansen's tourists.
"It's going to be weird. unusual coming up against Ards. I'm here to experience the Baabaas way of playing and excited to play against New Zealand". "He was part of this team two years ago so this will be pretty cool".
Meanwhile, he dismissed talk some of his former New Zealand teammates were "scared" to face him as a "little bit of nonsense".
The loss of form saw him make way for Hurricanes teammate Nehe Milne-Skudder in the ensuing squad for the Rugby Championship.
"I believe the door is always going to be there as long as I can play the best I can", Savea said.
Watford's Deeney gets three-match ban for violent conduct
Rather than pass the ball back to Stoke, Deeney attempted a cross into the visitors' penalty area and Allen appeared to object. Both clubs have until 1800 GMT on Friday to respond to the charge.
From the outside, it seems as though provincial success has rejuvenated Savea's passion for the game.
"For me, it's focusing on footie", he added. "We're expecting to see a good performance out of Julian at the weekend he's certainly excited for it", Deans said.
"It is a little bit odd but I'm very excited about the challenge and very excited about being part of this club".
He said he was expecting no leniency from his old All Black collegaues this weekend, and said if he came face to face with his little brother on a break he would be looking to put in a step and run in a different direction.
"As of now I'm loving being home and I'm enjoying my rugby. We know it's a possibility and we're going out there with the mindset that we can". "A lesser man would've said it's all too hard but he's still hungry and still wants to be back".
"I'm just excited about the challenge and this week, and how it will all turn out, and obviously we'll have a beer after".
- Syrian teenager plotted bomb attack in Germany, police say
- Chandigarh court holds two uncles guilty of rape of 10-year-old
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Analysts See $0.84 EPS
- NY shooting - multiple people gunned down in lower Manhattan, cops say
- Shopify Turns A First-Ever Profit In Q3 As Revenue Surges
- A Confused Sean Hannity Calls Hillary Clinton 'President Clinton'
- " "Un train à grande vitesse pourrait être baptisé " Anne Frank " — Allemagne
- New treatment for adults with mantle cell lymphoma approved
- Loans, liquidity rise at double-digit level
- Insider QUINN JAMES E bought 487 Shares Of Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK)