Harry Styles sure does love his fans (even though they grab his crotch sometimes): He endearingly defended the enthusiasm of his teenage girl fans earlier this year, and during a show in London this weekend, he put his performance on hold when he noticed a fan in need of some attention.
The One Direction star kicked off the United Kingdom leg of his solo world tour at the Eventim Apollo on Sunday (29Oct17), but had to halt the gig while singing Just a little Bit of Your Heart, the song he wrote for Ariana Grande. You still with me? "You really feel it at about 7 am, but we have three layers, three pairs of socks on and we are keeping warm in our duvets", she said.
Mr Styles has been performing a number of HUGE live shows and his latest stint in London has seen some fantastic versions of his tracks such as "Kiwi", "Sign Of The Times" and even a rendition of 1D classic "What Makes You Beautiful". If everyone could give her some space.
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Signals 'Overbought' According to the RSI
Appropriate Balance Financial Services Inc. raised its position in shares of Microsoft Corporation by 4.7% in the 2nd quarter. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website .
"Harry Styles stopped his entire show because I got crushed and then watched me being pulled over the barrier", she wrote. That was one of the most horrendous panic attacks I've ever had, like even the medics were terrified of the state I was in.
The fan had been devastated to miss the rest of the show because of her panic attack but she managed to get a ticket to see him play his second night at the Eventim Apollo on Monday evening (30.10.17) much to the delight of her fellow Directioners who tweeted her to tell to have the best time. Harry is so f***ing pure I can't believe it.
- America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Shares Bought by Honeywell International Inc
- Cincinnati Zoo's Henry the Hippo euthanized following health struggle
- Duke Ejiofor Named Bednarik Award Semifinalist
- Investors Spotlight: Morgan Stanley (MS), Charter Communications, Inc. (CHTR)
- Dupont-Aignan et Poisson veulent saisir le CSA contre l'animateur Barthès (TMC)
- Christophe Dugarry détruit Kostas Mitroglou — OM
- Data grows fourfold for Airtel but revenues continue to fall
- Apple releases first iOS 11.2 beta for developers
- Delhi: School Bus Catches Fire Near Dhaula Kuan, 30 Students Evacuated
- Mamata meets Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai