New Delhi, Oct 31 Thirty seven students had a narrow escape today as they were evacuated safely from their school bus which caught fire near Naraina today, a Delhi fire services (DFS) official said.
The bus belonged to a Kendriya Vidyalaya in Narayana. It was near metro pillar number 26 on Vande Mataram Marg, almost 10km from the school, when it caught fire.
Cincinnati Zoo's Henry the Hippo euthanized following health struggle
Numbers have declined by seven to 20 percent over the past 10 years and likely will continue to decline. Henry, 36, became ill mid-summer and caretakers spent several weeks working to diagnose his ailment.
The fire officials received a call at 10.10 am about the mishap and three fire engines were rushed to the spot, he said. The cause of the fire is not known yet. "The vehicle was stopped, and the children were evacuated before the firefighters arrived", the official said. The school disperses early on the last day of every month.
- Ellen DeGeneres' 'Karla Kardashian' Makes A Comeback With A Big Announcement!
- Duke Ejiofor Named Bednarik Award Semifinalist
- Dartmouth College professors face criminal investigation for alleged 'sexual misconduct'
- America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Shares Bought by Honeywell International Inc
- José Mourinho has second dig at Manchester United fans over Romelu Lukaku
- Bode Miller raccroche les skis et devient commentateur
- Harry Styles Stops Concert To Help Fan Struggling With Panic Attack
- Analyst Ratings to Find Potential Candidates: Digital Realty Trust, Inc
- Are Kids Being Given Weed Candy For Halloween?
- Karnataka gets its first woman police chief