The trade leaves Panthers quarterback Cam Newton without one of his favorite targets - and comes two weeks after Benjamin left practice early, saying later he was frustrated about his knee injury.
The Panthers traded Benjamin for 3rd and 7th round picks, according to the source.
New treatment for adults with mantle cell lymphoma approved
Continued approval for this may be dependent on the verification and description of clinical benefit in confirmatory trials. In the ACE-LY-004 study, 124 patients with MCL received oral acalabrutinib at 100 mg twice daily.
In return, Carolina received a third and seventh-round pick. He reunites with Bills head coach Sean McDermott, who was the Panthers' defensive coordinator from 2011-16. The 26-year-old wide out notably missed the entire 2015-16 campaign due to a torn ACL while making regular-season appearances in 2014-15, 2016-17 and 2017-18. Benjamin provides that. At 6-foot-5 and 240 pounds, Benjamin is instantly the biggest wide receiver on the roster and provides a much needed weapon for Tyrod Taylor. Tight end Charles Clay and running back LeSean McCoy are first and second in both catches and receiving yards for Buffalo. Through eight games this season, he has posted 32 catches, 475 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns. The Bills traded Sammy Watkins to the Rams before the season and brought in Jordan Matthews from the Eagles, but Matthews hasn't looked like a No. 1 receiver.
- Chris Brown Releases New Album "Heartbreak On A Full Moon"
- Loans, liquidity rise at double-digit level
- Billy Connolly is comedy royalty after being knighted at Buckingham Palace
- Google launches $2K Hangout Meet kit, new Google Cloud offerings
- Real Housewives star Teresa Giudice bashes actress Sofia Vergara
- Chandigarh court holds two uncles guilty of rape of 10-year-old
- Les Fantastiques de retour à Rouge FM... sans Éric Salvail
- Newly discovered 'monster' planet shouldn't exist, according to science
- Nick Cave Latest Target of Bully Roger Waters' Boycott Israel Campaign
- Shopify Turns A First-Ever Profit In Q3 As Revenue Surges