Yep, he called Hillary Clinton the President on air. Responding to Clinton, the president's eldest met her joke with a zinger of his own.
Clinton's quip came amid news that two members of Trump's 2016 campaign-former chairman Paul Manafort and staffer Rick Gates-were indicted on a combined total of 12 charges, while unsealed court documents revealed that a third campaign staffer, former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his attempts to dig up "dirt" on Clinton from Russian government sources.
If Clinton were to dress up as the president for Halloween, she certainly would fit right in with conservatives' recent characterizations of her.
"Uranium deal to Russian Federation, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow", Trump tweeted last week.
But Trump was largely silent on Twitter Monday as court records made public for the first time showed a former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser had pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his interactions with the Russian government.
Google launches $2K Hangout Meet kit, new Google Cloud offerings
It uses machine learning technology to intelligently identify different meeting members and crop the camera view to their face. The ChromeOS mini desktop computer is like the command center and can be used to monitor and manage other devices remotely.
Clinton, in fact, did not approve the sales.
Instead, Hannity spent most of his segment trying to divert attention to the Republicans' favorite scapegoat, Hillary Clinton, arguing there was "incontrovertible evidence" that the Clintons and their allies "sold out America's national security interests".
As she spoke to a large crowd of supporters at the Auditorium Theater in Chicago on Monday evening, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton suggested that she will be the president for Halloween, prompting praise and laughter from the audience.
In response, the former secretary of state let out a cackle, but she didn't say she meant to go as a witch.
"I'll tell you, I have to start thinking about it don't I?" she laughed. "Because they spend a disproportionate amount of their time talking about impeaching me".
- New treatment for adults with mantle cell lymphoma approved
- Insider QUINN JAMES E bought 487 Shares Of Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK)
- Nick Cave Latest Target of Bully Roger Waters' Boycott Israel Campaign
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Analysts See $0.84 EPS
- Au moins six morts — Fusillade à Manhattan
- Heena Sindhu wins gold medal in Commonwealth Shooting championship
- Alphabet's (GOOGL) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Piper Jaffray Companies
- Jeb Hensarling, GOP committee chairman, won't seek re-election
- Shopify Turns A First-Ever Profit In Q3 As Revenue Surges
- 'Ask them to leave' Australian minister says of people with Irish accents