The list consists of a number of women who were already included in The New York Times and The New Yorker's coverage of the scandal, like Rose McGowan, Mira Sorvino, Laura O'Connor, Zelda Perkins and Lucia Evans, as well as others who came forward following the release of the initial reports, including Angelina Jolie, Cara Delevingne, Kate Beckinsale, Annabella Sciorra, Juliana de Paula, Trish Goff, Lupita Nyong'o, Lauren Sivan, Minka Kelly, Angie Everhart and Daryl Hannah.
While there is no proof of any conspiracy tying her Weinstein allegations to the warrant, it comes just a few days after actor Corey Feldman, who has been working to expose pedophilia in the entertainment industry, was charged for marijuana possession after being pulled over for speeding in Louisiana. Now, Annabella Sciorra is coming out with the story about what allegedly happened to her years ago.
McGowan told attendees, "I have been silenced for 20 years".
Not all of the women have stated when their alleged encounters with Weinstein occurred, but the most recent harassment allegation dates to 2015, when he is said to have tried to coerce an unnamed assistant into giving him a massage while naked.
"Mr Weinstein unequivocally denies any allegations of non-consensual sex", a spokesperson for Weinstein told the New Yorker.
Burr also claimed Weinstein assaulted her in the late '70s, when she was a young actress in her early 20s and he was a "real up-and-comer" promoter in his mid-20s. She said that the incident happened in 2007 during Weinstein's visit to Bangkok for a movie shoot. Dozens of women have come forward with accusations against Harvey.
"I struggled, but I had very little strength left in me", she said.
IDFC Q2 profit falls 36% to Rs 181 crore
Its total expenses were up 7.54 per cent to Rs 1,304.23 crore as against Rs 1,212.75 crore. The company's scrip closed at ₹313.35, up 0.8 per cent, on the BSE on Monday.
"I gave him a look like that was ridiculous", she recalled, adding she wasn't anxious at that point.
Actress Ase Wang says men such as disgraced Hollywood studio head Harvey Weinstein are "just the tip of the iceberg".
"But I'll tell you what I don't feel anymore", she said.
"I was sitting on the bed talking to Harvey when he pushed me back and forced himself on me, it was not consensual". I believe that I disassociated during the time that he was having sex with me.
But when she and her lawyer met with Weinstein's legal team, she said the producer's lawyers threatened to paint her as sexually promiscuous if she went public.
"What are you going to do when you are a girl just trying to make it as an actress?"
"I kept telling him, 'Stop, I'm engaged, '" she said.
- The First Solar Inc. (FSLR) Receives Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank AG
- California Wildfires Burn Nearly $2 Million Worth Of Historical Silicon Valley Documents
- BlackRock Inc. Purchases 1658687 Shares of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO)
- Gadkari urges auto manufacturers to ship vehicles via sea route
- Christie: Expect Trump to ask for 'billions' to fight opioid epidemic
- FDA moves to revoke soy health claim
- Tony Podesta Resigns as Mueller Closes in on Clinton Circle
- MotoGP title goes to the wire as Dovi reigns in Malaysia
- Les féministes appellent à un rassemblement ce lundi — Rétrospective Polanski
- NCAA appeal denied: Braxton Beverly won't play for NCSU this season