A key issue is whether they will alter the pattern of bleak signals they have been sending to Northern Secretary, James Brokenshire.
Alliance MLA Stephen Farry called on Mr Brokenshire to explore other options before direct rule is introduced, including the possibility of a voluntary coalition government at Stormont and reform of institutions including the petition of concern veto mechanism which has been controversial in recent years.
"It has been reliant on Sinn Féin and the DUP taking time to engage themselves to try and resolve their differences".
But it warned that it would not be a part of a "bad agreement cobbled together to suddenly suit the timetables of others".
IPhone X. Elle dévoile des images, son père est renvoyé par Apple
La conséquence de cet acte fut lourde: l'ingénieur a payé le prix fort pour l'erreur de sa fille. Par ailleurs, Apple est très stricte lorsqu'il s'agit de capturer des images dans ses locaux.
"A deal in the political talks needs to be a deal for all in our society and not just for the political leaderships of unionism", he said in a statement on Monday.
Earlier, SDLP leader Colum Eastwood said that if a deal was not reached by Monday's deadline, his party would not accept direct rule from Westminster but only joint rule from both London and Dublin.
While today is not the day that an irreversible decision must be made about power-sharing and direct rule in Northern Ireland, it is an important one.
"Maintaining that balance means that the alternative to direct rule is the joint stewardship of the North by the two governments".
It is ten months since Sinn Féin pulled out of partnership government with the DUP, following disputes over a renewable heating scheme and a stand-alone Irish language act.
- Arabie: les femmes autorisées à assister à des événements sportifs dès 2018
- Weinstein accuser Rose McGowan urges women to fight back
- Settlers open fire at Palestinian farmers near Hebron
- First Bank & Trust Buys 7673 Shares of GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
- Le parti au pouvoir conteste le résultat du 1er tour — Liberia
- Want to win EPL with United, says Ibrahimovic
- Safety tips ahead of Halloween
- On n'est pas couché : Patrick Sébastien fustige l'émission !
- Bahrain Foreign Minister Calls for Freezing of Qatar's GCC Membership
- Pres. Trump Thanks Former Pres. Carter for Defending Him in the Media