Today, Bollywood Analyst Taran Adarsh released the latest box office collection from the movie "Golmaal Again".
Exclusive photos of Ajay Devgn, Kajol and their son, Yug at Golmaal Again's screening!
Lin-Manuel Miranda's KingKiller Chronicle Television Series to Land at Showtime
The series is centered on the wizard Kvothe, who survives a tragic childhood to become a notorious household name. Also executive producing are Rogers, Rothfuss, Robert Lawrence ("Clueless") and Jennifer Court ("The Player").
On Wednesday, the movie has earned a sum of Rs 10.05 crore and which is collecting a total of Rs 126.94 crore. The movie features Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu, Shreyas Talpade in the lead role and Nitin Mukesh in supporting roles. Taran Adarsh tweeted its overseas collection: The fourth installment of Golmaal followed the footsteps of its prequels and has emerged a massive hit. It crossed Rs 100 crore in mere four days of its business. Despite getting mixed reviews from the film critics, Rohit Shetty's comedy movie has managed to pull audiences to the cinema halls. This is the very time when the director Rohit Shetty has added some elements of the horror in the movie. Golmaal Again released on the Friday following Diwali and has made a direct entry to Yug's list of favourites, the actor told mid-day.
- Foie gras. Pour Noël, il faudra en acheter "plus tôt que d'habitude"
- Treasury Taps Interim IRS Leader as John Koskinen Exits
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK), Discover Financial Services (DFS)
- Billionaire pharma founder arrested in U.S. opioid scheme
- Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation behind most requests on JFK files
- Premier League In Focus - Manchester United vs Tottenham Preview
- Altria Group Inc (MO) Q3 Profit Beats, But Revenue Misses
- Donald Trump Has Reportedly Spent $1.75 Million Redecorating the White House
- Gemma Collins' TOWIE co-star reveals what she said straight after horror fall
- Reports 8% Decline In Q3 Bottom Line