Today, Bollywood Analyst Taran Adarsh released the latest box office collection from the movie "Golmaal Again".
Exclusive photos of Ajay Devgn, Kajol and their son, Yug at Golmaal Again's screening!
Small Montana company aiding Puerto Rico power restoration under increasing scrutiny
Virgin Islands and then to Puerto Rico last month to get a first-hand look at the devastation caused by the hurricane. Ricardo Rossello, that some military-sourced assets, such as the Wasp and Oak Hill, are no longer needed.
On Wednesday, the movie has earned a sum of Rs 10.05 crore and which is collecting a total of Rs 126.94 crore. The movie features Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu, Shreyas Talpade in the lead role and Nitin Mukesh in supporting roles. Taran Adarsh tweeted its overseas collection: The fourth installment of Golmaal followed the footsteps of its prequels and has emerged a massive hit. It crossed Rs 100 crore in mere four days of its business. Despite getting mixed reviews from the film critics, Rohit Shetty's comedy movie has managed to pull audiences to the cinema halls. This is the very time when the director Rohit Shetty has added some elements of the horror in the movie. Golmaal Again released on the Friday following Diwali and has made a direct entry to Yug's list of favourites, the actor told mid-day.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's KingKiller Chronicle Television Series to Land at Showtime
- Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation behind most requests on JFK files
- Rose McGowan Will Be Featured Speaker at Women's Convention In Detroit
- False alarm led to closure of busy Toronto street: Cops
- Jose Altuve and Giancarlo Stanton win Hank Aaron Award
- Patterson-UTI reports 3Q loss
- Kyrie Irving Concerned About Bucks' 'MECCA' Court
- La flamme olympique officiellement allumée
- ANZ Bank full-year cash profit rises 18% as bad debts fall
- Two San Francisco Giants Defenders Nominated for Gold Gloves