Facebook on Thursday is launching a desktop chat application for Workplace, its one-year-old enterprise collaboration platform.
Facebook's Workplace service is expanding its chat feature.
Workplace Chat has always been available via mobile apps and in the browser on a PC, but now there's a fully-fledged desktop app for PC and Mac, something which has been on the wish-list of many for a while now.
Genesio agacé par le penaltygate entre Mariano et Depay
Il a bien fait de le tirer. "Je m'en suis expliqué avec eux, ça ne se reproduira pas". C'est Memphis que devait tirer le penalty.
There are some slightly more frivolous trimmings, too, such as '@mentions', message reactions, and the usual GIFs to throw in for a bit of color. Facebook also said it's redesigning the look of the software, and adding group video chat in the "coming weeks".
It has been a year since Facebook first introduced Workplace and it released a few numbers on the success of the platform. It includes one-to-one or group chats, and also file sharing, plus screen sharing, the latter of which will be a definite boon in the business environment. At the moment, 30,000 organisations are using Workplace worldwide.
More than a million groups have been created. including Walmart, Heineken, Spotify, Lyft, and Reliance Group are just some of its users.
- Joe Biden refuses to rule out 2020 run at U.S. presidency
- Le Bayern Munich se qualifie dans la douleur — Coupe d'Allemagne
- Piratage Des clichés compromettants de Kate Middleton risquent de fuiter
- West Michigan teacher's body found; husband drew map before taking own life
- Le Barça surveille le Lyonnais Mouctar Diakhaby — Mercato
- " "Un " procès pour l'exemple " — Turquie
- Half a month in training and 66 twirls later, Deepika aces 'Ghoomar'
- Se repite el plato: Cristiano volvió a ganar el premio The Best
- England name squad for Old Mutual Wealth series opener
- Rohingya exodus continues, 604000 refugees reach Bangladesh since Aug 25