He broke his collarbone October 15 against the Vikings.
When ESPN reached him via text message on Thursday, Rodgers did not divulge the exact number of screws that were surgically inserted into the collarbone.
People watch Conan O'Brien's late night show on TBS for many reasons, from his celebrity interviews to his hit "Clueless Gamer" bits and travels to foreign lands, like Korea and Taco Bell headquarters - all very amusing.
Rodgers, who has been staying in the Los Angeles area convalescing following surgery, said he's "reading "Into the Wild" with my feet in the sand at the beach, recovering".
"I rolled out to my right, I threw the ball, and I got tackled and slammed on the ground, but I'm good now".
Rodgers has another four weeks before he can practice and isn't eligible to play in a game until the Packers' Dec. 17 game at Carolina.
"L'Académie française met en garde contre le " péril mortel
L'Académie française en guerre contre l'écriture inclusive. L'écriture dite " inclusive " a un détracteur de poids. Les Immortels de l'Académie française ont tranché.
Rodgers tells Conan O'Brien of TBS that he had 13 screws inserted into his collarbone.
"It's TV. Sometimes you exaggerate".
Rodgers has already been placed on injured reserve, meaning he's off the Packers active roster for at least eight weeks.
Like Dr. Chao, Dr. Dustin Schuett told Packers Wire that he believes the extra screws likely means Rodgers suffered a comminuted fracture of the collarbone. And with Rodgers suffering the fracture in the clavicle that abuts his throwing arm, questions surely will linger regarding when he'll return to full strength.
This season, Rodgers has completed 128 of 193 passes (66.3 percent) for 1,385 yards with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Connecticut State Senate passes two-year bipartisan state budget
- Odisha Govt aims procuring 36 L quintals rice this year
- Einstein's theory of happy living emerges in Tokyo note
- Turns Out Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reconnected Through Church
- The Walking Dead signe son moins bon démarrage depuis la saison 3
- NuTonomy acquis par Delphi : la conduite autonome en mode consolidation
- Adviser Investments LLC Takes Position in Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (BUD)
- United States drone strike kills 13 'IS fighters' in Yemen
- Naples reste leader, la Juventus surclasse Spal
- Cubs shake up coaching staff, part with Bosio, hire Davis