Of these, 229 customers had confirmed the safety of the products, 91 had found no immediate safety issues and the rest were deemed to be safe by Kobe Steel's own experts.
The JQA, which judges whether industrial products meet national quality standards, found last week that KMCT had shipped unfit products.
Japan's third-largest steel maker revealed earlier this month that it had falsified quality data for its copper, aluminum and steel products, which are used in a wide range of products including cars, jets and trains.
Kobe Steel said it cheated on data relating to the strength of the tubes.
The JIS certification was removed from copper and copper alloy seamless tubes made at a plant of the subsidiary, Kobelco & Materials Copper Tube Co., in Hadano, Kanagawa Prefecture.
So far, 437 of the 525 companies affected have given preliminary safety clearances.
Kobe Steel, which lost the JIS quality badge on some stainless steel products after finding cases of tampered product quality data past year, may have more certificates revoked, an industry ministry official said at a later media briefing.
Google launches Android 8.1 developer preview
This version of Android is expected to arrive first for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices followed by other Android carriers. Google has launched the developer beta of Android 8.1 "Oreo", which features its new Neural Networks API.
Kobe Steel also revealed that its internal probe found five more possible cases of misconduct, including at its machinery section.
He added the company is still unsure how the scandal will affect earnings.
"There is a possibility for other plants to lose (the) JIS standard", Naotake Fujishiro, director of the global standardization division of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, said.
The Japan Quality Assurance agency withdrew its certification for products affected by the bogus inspections at a Kobe Steel subsidiary outside Tokyo. But they can still be sold without the certificate. The JIS-certified products account for about 40 percent of Hatano's sales by weight, the company said.
Global automakers, aircraft companies and other manufacturers have scrambled to identify potential hazards in their products because of the falsification.
The company is also subject to a U.S. Justice Department probe while checks continue at clients involved in complex supply chains spanning the globe. The Nikkei 225 was up slightly on the day.
- Everton - Koeman l'a (très) mauvaise contre Giroud, responsable de son échec
- Discours très attendu cet après-midi de Carles Puigdemont — Catalogne
- Blues' Power Play Wakes up in 5-2 Win Over Flames
- Workplace, Facebook's Slack rival, adds desktop chat app
- Fifagate : 1ère condamnation, 8 mois de prison pour un Guatémaltèque
- Les banques accusées de s'enrichir sur le dos des plus fragiles
- L'Assemblée vote la hausse de la CSG après des débats animés
- Oppo R11s leaks reveal wide display, new dual camera
- Munich Re forecasts EUR3.2bn Q3 losses
- OCBC's profit rises 12 per cent on lending, wealth, insurance