Corker had taken jabs at Trump earlier in the day in an explosive interview on CNN, in which he begged the president's staff to get control of him and challenged Trump to rise to the occasion as president. I was a nice student. In a press gaggle on Wednesday afternoon, Trump declared, "I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am".
When asked about the ongoing disputes between Trump and his critics, he responded that he would always fight back. "I'm a very intelligent person". "You know, people don't understand". Whether or not these are the signs of a "very intelligent person" is ultimately up to the American people to decide. "I'm a very intelligent person", said Trump, who earned an undergraduate degree in business from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.
"Well I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am", Trump said, pointedly reminding reporters that he went to an Ivy League college. Trump did not elaborate on the apparent correlation between education and civility.
Antonio Guterres attendu mardi à Bangui — Centrafrique
La Centrafrique est en 2017 le pays le plus dangereux au monde pour les humanitaires, de plus en plus cibles d'attaques. Notamment ceux liés aux accusations d'agressions sexuelles de Casques bleus sur la population civile.
'Everybody has said unbelievable, good thing about me, but you never report that, ' he said.
President Trump on Wednesday blamed the media for making him look bad - and boasted about his intelligence and Ivy League pedigree. "You know, the fact is, I think, I really believe, I think the press creates a different image of Donald Trump than the real person", Trump said, before departing the White House. Jeff Flake assailed Trump's behavior as 'reckless, outrageous and undignified, ' following in the footsteps of Republican Bob Corker. Former classmates of Trump's said he spoke up in class a lot but didn't stand out as particularly brilliant and left a small impression on the school, according to The Boston Globe.
Trump's latest praise of his own education also differs greatly from what an ex-professor allegedly felt about Trump's academic prowess.
- Stringent consumer protection law on the cards: Modi
- '6000-year-old skull likely of world's oldest tsunami victim'
- Le Bayern Munich se qualifie dans la douleur — Coupe d'Allemagne
- " "Un " procès pour l'exemple " — Turquie
- Discours très attendu cet après-midi de Carles Puigdemont — Catalogne
- United Kingdom auto demand continues to slide
- Google Pixel 2 pre-orders begin in India, exclusively available on Flipkart
- L'armée lance l'assaut contre le dernier bastion de Daesh — Irak
- Mallika Dua's father miffed with Akshay Kumar for this reason
- England name squad for Old Mutual Wealth series opener