At least 27 persons on Thursday were killed and 35 were injured in a firecracker factory which caught fire in the western area of Indonesia's capital of Jakarta.
Indonesian police officers check dead bodies after an explosion at a fireworks factory at Kosambi village in Tangerang, Banten province, Indonesia October 26, 2017. Firefighters were still battling the blaze in the mid-afternoon.
"We don't know for sure the number of people who are still unaccounted for", Harry Kurniawan, Tangerang Kota police chief, told Kompas TV. Dozens of injured people were being treated at three hospitals.
Mel B claims she was 'drugged throughout marriage' to Stephen Belafonte
The estranged couple had married in Las Vegas in June 2007, welcoming their only child together in 2011, a daughter named Madison. A trial on the domestic violence claims will begin on 6 November after being delayed, ahead of the full divorce case being heard.
"In total 47 people died".
Pictures showed the fire had collapsed parts of the building, scorched nearby cars and sent plumes of black smoke into the air. Witnesses reported hearing two major blasts erupt from the site.
- Oreo beta program for Samsung Galaxy S8 likely launching next week
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Chute du bénéfice au T3 — TechnipFMC
- England name squad for Old Mutual Wealth series opener
- Catalan leader appeals to Spain's Senate
- Une humoriste va incarner Jacqueline Sauvage au cinéma
- Fifagate : 1ère condamnation, 8 mois de prison pour un Guatémaltèque
- NC man accused of killing girlfriend and her unborn child
- Workplace, Facebook's Slack rival, adds desktop chat app
- Des djihadistes français partis en Syrie touchaient des allocations sociales