Gerard Butler is one tough cop in STXfilms' recently released action-heavy trailer to its upcoming crime thriller, Den Of Thieves, which, from the video, raises the question of who's more unsafe, the cops or the criminals?
Den of Thieves opens in the United States on the 19th January and the United Kingdom on the 2nd February. From first-time director Christian Gudegast, who wrote the screenplay based on a story he crafted with Paul Scheuring, the pic will bow in theaters January 19.
Amazon.com's (AMZN) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Deutsche Bank AG
With 162,500 avg volume, 7 days are for Mtge Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:MTGE)'s short sellers to cover MTGE's short positions. Meritage Portfolio Management, which manages about $1.31 billion and $972.56M US Long portfolio, upped its stake in Facebook Inc.
The STX Entertainment film chronicles the elite unit of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and a notorious crew of bank robbers in a seemingly impossible heist on the Federal Reserve Bank of Los Angeles.
The film features an impressive cast, including Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Pablo Schreiber, O'Shea Jackson, Jr., Evan Jones, Cooper Anderson, Maurice Compte, Kaiwai Lyman-Mersereau, Mo McRae, Meadow Williams and Brian Van Holt. Currently, 50 is ruling the small screen with his popular STARZ series Power and the BET variety show, 50 Central.
- Inc. Invests $663000 in Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD)
- Traverser la rue en envoyant des SMS équivaut à une amende — Honolulu
- City centre explosion kills one and leaves three injured including MP
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- BJP to celebrate November 8 as 'Anti-Black Money Day'
- Vin Scully calls in Fernando Valenzuela for help with first pitch
- Coupe de la Ligue : Nantes éliminé par Tours, dernier de Ligue 2
- ATP - Masters : A Londres, on retrouvera Dimitrov et Cilic
- Analysts See $0.80 EPS for Intel Corporation
- Fire closes New West bridge