Flames LW Matthew Tkachuk grew up in St. Louis, as his father, Keith, played nine seasons for the Blues.
After tomorrow's game against the Hurricanes, the Blues will begin a big stretch of home games. They're comfortable favourites on the National Hockey League odds board against a Calgary team that comes in off a 3-2 OT win in Nashville. It was his first career loss to the Blues after winning his previous six games against St. Louis.
Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Mo.
Schwartz backhanded in a rebound to give the Blues a 2-1 lead at 4:07 of the second period.
Les banques accusées de s'enrichir sur le dos des plus fragiles
Le constat est édifiant: ils représentent 30 à 35% du chiffre d'affaires des banques de détail, soit 6,5 milliards d'euros chaque année.
- Thirteen Columbus Blue Jackets players recorded a point in their 5-1 win over the Buffalo Sabres. Rest has been a significant factor for both teams when it comes to totals; the Flames have played 11 unders in their last 17 games on the tail end of a back-to-back, while the Blues have gone over in six of seven contests when coming off three or more days of rest.
Calgary had won its first four road games this season.
The Blues power-play was impressive in the early going, scoring in five straight games to open the season.
- I went to Ivy League, I am very intelligent, declares Donald Trump
- Fifagate : 1ère condamnation, 8 mois de prison pour un Guatémaltèque
- Stringent consumer protection law on the cards: Modi
- Catalan leader appeals to Spain's Senate
- Kobe Steel unit loses JIS certification
- " "Un " procès pour l'exemple " — Turquie
- Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:AM) Pressured Under Trend Lines
- NC man accused of killing girlfriend and her unborn child
- La caméra est morte… officiellement — Microsoft Kinect
- Dozens killed at Indonesia fireworks factory explosion