Meadow Walker settled her wrongful death lawsuit with Porsche after claiming design defects in their auto contributed to her father Paul Walker's brutal death.
Meadow Walker alleged the auto manufacture company was responsible for the wrongful death of her actor father, who died while riding in the passenger seat of a Porsche in 2013.
However, she has now settled with Porsche, according to The Blast, with both parties requesting the dismissal of the wrongful death case as part of the terms.
The documents state that Paul Walker's father also settled a separate lawsuit against Porsche.
Meadow has kept a low-profile but has thrown her energy into the charitable organisation set up in his name, The Paul Walker Foundation. Both he and the driver, Roger Bodas, died within seconds.
Late actor Paul Walker.
BJP hurting secular fabric, promoting RSS ideology: Mayawati
Since it was not done, Ambedkar, a little before his death, converted to Buddhism in Nagpur along with his followers, she said. Mayawati was speaking at a rally in SP veteran Mulayam Singh Yadav " s Lok Sabha constituency Azamgarh.
Meadow sued Porsche in September 2015, claiming that her late father would have survived the November 2013 vehicle accident that led to his death, but he was burned alive after being trapped by a faulty seatbelt.
Additionally, Meadow alleged that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT which Paul drove had a history of control and instability issues among several other defects. News in 2015. "It doesn't belong on the street".
Paul Walker died aged 40 in a high-speed fiery crash over Thanksgiving weekend 2013.
It had struck a concrete lamp post and a tree at high speed before catching fire, killing him and his friend Roger Rodas, who was driving.
Two months after the lawsuit was filed, Porsche claimed the actor had "knowingly and voluntarily assumed all risk, perils and danger" in respect to the use of the vehicle.
- Microsoft releases Teams roadmap, beta version of Azure Container Service
- Instagram lance la diffusion en direct à deux
- French President Emmanuel Macron's dog Nemo interrupts meeting to pee on fireplace
- Drunk tourist doesn't recall attacking zombie bike rider, police say
- Mazda unveils new concepts in Tokyo Motor Show 2017
- Apple buys out wireless charging firm PowerbyProxi
- Indonesia's military chief barred from entering US
- All-male panel for New Jersey 'Women's Empowerment' series canceled following backlash
- Jaylen and Jayson show: Celtics destroy Knicks
- Oando gave false financial statements, dividend - SEC