"Now, we need help for the community - in Charlotte, in Arizona, and in Mexico - to located Mr. Castillo, so that we can provide some sense of closure to Sandy Ly Le's family", CMPD Police Chief Kerr Putney, said.
- A Charlotte teenager wanted for the murder of Truc Quan Ly "Sandy" Le has been added to the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives" list.
Officials found Le's body in a wooded area in Cabarrus County weeks after her disappearance, while Castillo and Feaster were captured on video crossing the border into Mexico.
The FBI has issued statements in English and Spanish, calling for the public's help in gathering information leading to Castillo's arrest.
Castillo is the North Carolina city's first-ever fugitive named on the notorious Federal Bureau of Investigation list.
The investigation initially began after the families of Le, Castillo, and his accomplice all filed missing persons reports days before the victim's body was found and identified.
He's accused of killing a young woman that he worked with in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Text messages uncovered by authorities showed that the two had agreed to meet in Charlotte on August 9, 2016.
Lexus LS+ concept illustrates autonomous tech due in 2020 flagship
The LS+ Concept has also had a design makeover and will be longer, wider and lower than the upcoming LS 500 production vehicle . The LS+ will also be able to perform software updates over the air, facilitating the addition of new features.
Castillo's last known residence was Charlotte, North Carolina.
Billboards featuring Castillo will be on display in various locations, including North Carolina, Texas, and Mexico, officials said.
Castillo was caught on camera as he crossed the border into Mexico through the Nogales checkpoint.
Feaster is now facing several state charges related to the murder, including accessory after the fact. He has ties to Phoenix and may reside in San Francisco de los Romo, Aguascalientes, or Pabellón de Arteaga, Aguascalientes. He may have also traveled to the Mexican states of Guanajuato or Veracruz.
A federal arrest warrant was issued in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, charging Castillo with Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution. It charges Castillo with First Degree Murder.
Officials confirm that Castillo should be considered armed and extremely risky.
Castillo is described as being around 5 foot 6 and 185 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
- Claude Puel set to be named Leicester City manager
- Institutional Portfolio Favorite in Spotlight: Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM)
- L'incroyable projet à 500 milliards du prince héritier d'Arabie saoudite
- Appleby defends business model in leaked documents probe
- Amazon launches Alexa security camera, Key for in-home deliveries
- Al-Khelaïfi devant le juge ce mercredi
- Une mère jugée pour l'absentéisme à l'école de ses enfants — Nord
- Carlyle Group Lays Out Succession Plan, Promotes Pair to Co-CEO
- 'Padmavati' Dipika: 'Ghoomar' is most Charismatic song, on launching
- Cahill calls on Chelsea to build momentum after Watford win