"Now, we need help for the community - in Charlotte, in Arizona, and in Mexico - to located Mr. Castillo, so that we can provide some sense of closure to Sandy Ly Le's family", CMPD Police Chief Kerr Putney, said.
- A Charlotte teenager wanted for the murder of Truc Quan Ly "Sandy" Le has been added to the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives" list.
Officials found Le's body in a wooded area in Cabarrus County weeks after her disappearance, while Castillo and Feaster were captured on video crossing the border into Mexico.
The FBI has issued statements in English and Spanish, calling for the public's help in gathering information leading to Castillo's arrest.
Castillo is the North Carolina city's first-ever fugitive named on the notorious Federal Bureau of Investigation list.
The investigation initially began after the families of Le, Castillo, and his accomplice all filed missing persons reports days before the victim's body was found and identified.
He's accused of killing a young woman that he worked with in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Text messages uncovered by authorities showed that the two had agreed to meet in Charlotte on August 9, 2016.
Capital One beats Street 3Q forecasts
Coca-Cola's third-quarter profit rose 38 percent as it sold more Sprite and bottled tea and coffee drinks in the U.S. That's up from the $1.05 billion, or 24 cents per share, in reported in the same quarter a year ago.
Castillo's last known residence was Charlotte, North Carolina.
Billboards featuring Castillo will be on display in various locations, including North Carolina, Texas, and Mexico, officials said.
Castillo was caught on camera as he crossed the border into Mexico through the Nogales checkpoint.
Feaster is now facing several state charges related to the murder, including accessory after the fact. He has ties to Phoenix and may reside in San Francisco de los Romo, Aguascalientes, or Pabellón de Arteaga, Aguascalientes. He may have also traveled to the Mexican states of Guanajuato or Veracruz.
A federal arrest warrant was issued in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, charging Castillo with Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution. It charges Castillo with First Degree Murder.
Officials confirm that Castillo should be considered armed and extremely risky.
Castillo is described as being around 5 foot 6 and 185 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
- President Trump was Right; Democrats Funded Fusion GPS Dossier
- Niall Horan Performs Songs from 'Flicker' On Kimmel
- Fallen soldier's widow: 'Nothing to say' to Trump
- Appleby defends business model in leaked documents probe
- L'incroyable projet à 500 milliards du prince héritier d'Arabie saoudite
- Une mère jugée pour l'absentéisme à l'école de ses enfants — Nord
- Amazon launches Alexa security camera, Key for in-home deliveries
- OM - Mercato : Eyraud se montre intraitable avec Evra
- Leon Wieseltier sacked from new magazine venture after sexual harassment revelations
- AFL launches investigation into Richmond nude photo scandal