SUNDAY UPDATE at 8:45 p.m.: Jacksonville police said they found the deceased body of 3-year-old Amari Harley who had been missing for several hours on Sunday.
Deputies say the child was at a park with family members when he went missing. Family began to search for him but were unable to locate him. The body is believed to be that of 3-year old Amari Harley.
Dingee said "all options are on the table" for investigating the case.
According to Dingee, around 7:15 p.m. a body was found inside a "water holding tank located underground inside the park".
Korea, US, Japan to Hold Talks in Philippines
The meeting hopes to come up "with frameworks for maritime interaction, education and training exchanges, aircraft encounters among others", he added.
Officials initially issued the alert after the boy was reported missing from a birthday party.
Amari Harley was last seen around 3:30 p.m.at Bruce Park on Arlington Road near Underhill Drive, police said.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Amari is asked to call Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 1-904-630-0500 or 911.
Detectives said a "candy apple bright green" United Kingdom model vehicle may be involved in the child's disappearance.
- Astronaut shares view of India on Diwali from space
- Evacuation order lifted after Fernie ammonia leak
- Buhari returns to Nigeria after 4-day Turkey visit
- Detroit Red Wings Lose Fourth Consecutive Game
- World oil prices up
- Government to shut schools with few students
- Susan Calman Survives Strictly Come Dancing Vote
- Ligue des champions : L'Etoile du Sahel humiliée par Al Ahly d'Egypte
- Important incendie à Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- Mewis Scores Twice Early, USWNT Routs South Korea in Friendly