With Microsoft hinting at additional Xbox One X enhancements, telling Gamespot in a recent interview that "There's some stuff we're going to talk about in that space in terms of how compatibility's going to work on [Xbox One] X specifically that I think people will find pretty interesting".
Back at this year's E3, Microsoft revealed that the Xbox One would be getting backwards compatibility with certain games from the original Xbox. The games look great.
Backing this up is a leak from Twitter user h0x0d, who shared an image of what's believed to be the first batch of original Xbox games to get backward compatibility. There are 12 titles in total that include the following listed below.
Un feu d'artifice tiré depuis la tour Eiffel terrifie les Parisiens
Pendant quatre minutes, un feu d'artifice plutôt inédit en cette fin octobre a éclairé le monument. Provoquant des déflagrations qui ont surpris de nombreux riverains de la Tour Eiffel.
Of these games in the unconfirmed list, there are a couple that have been confirmed by Microsoft.
The games: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden Black, Red Faction II, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Psychonauts, Dead to Rights, Crimson Skies, Fuzion Frenzy, Sid Meier's Pirates!, BloodRayne and The King of Fighters Neowave.
- Refer to pregnant 'people' not women, United Nations is urged
- Garcia claims Valderrama Masters
- Affaire Harvey Weinstein : Julie Delpy agressée sexuellement à l'âge de 13 ans
- Increases Position in Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- Mom: Cub Scout kicked out of group after asking about guns
- Samsung Galaxy J7 emits smoke in Jet Airways flight in India
- Red Cross warns stigma could worsen Madagascar plague outbreak
- Eight IPS Officers Promoted; Rakesh Asthana Appointed as CBI Special Director
- Ilka Stuhec sérieusement blessée
- Spire Healthcare rejects takeover offer from Mediclinic