With Microsoft hinting at additional Xbox One X enhancements, telling Gamespot in a recent interview that "There's some stuff we're going to talk about in that space in terms of how compatibility's going to work on [Xbox One] X specifically that I think people will find pretty interesting".
Back at this year's E3, Microsoft revealed that the Xbox One would be getting backwards compatibility with certain games from the original Xbox. The games look great.
Backing this up is a leak from Twitter user h0x0d, who shared an image of what's believed to be the first batch of original Xbox games to get backward compatibility. There are 12 titles in total that include the following listed below.
Garcia claims Valderrama Masters
The Spaniard did exactly what he needed to do as he closed out the tournament in the manner that you would expect from a tour veteran.
Of these games in the unconfirmed list, there are a couple that have been confirmed by Microsoft.
The games: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden Black, Red Faction II, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Psychonauts, Dead to Rights, Crimson Skies, Fuzion Frenzy, Sid Meier's Pirates!, BloodRayne and The King of Fighters Neowave.
- Le rappeur Jul, qui roulait à plus de 160 km/h, en garde à vue à Marseille
- OMS renuncia à nomeação de Mugabe como embaixadora de boa vontade
- Google is Investigating Instances of Pixel 2 XL Screen Burn
- Esha, Bharat blessed with a baby girl!
- These Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 renders look pretty gorgeous
- Ligue 1 : Memphis régale, Lyon s'amuse à Troyes
- N/Korea Tension: US places B-52 bombers on high alert
- Mom: Cub Scout kicked out of group after asking about guns
- Fans Grope Harry Styles On Stage While Others Condemn Sexual Assault
- Man Utd to offer Real Madrid midfielder top salary