By now, you've probably seen Bryant's post-game Instagram posts in which he claimed that rookie wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is not a better player than he is.
"He wants out", a source close to Bryant said, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com.
The 25-year-old Bryant was originally selected by the Steelers in the fourth round of the 2014 NFL Draft out of Clemson. Bryant's comments were met with skepticism; the tweet could've been forced by the organization or his agent to prevent a media circus.
Bishoo five-wicket haul puts WIndies in control
Malcolm Waller got a sharp inswinging delivery from Jason Holder, but should not have played all around it. Sean Williams fared no better as he was caught behind off the bowling of Roach for seven runs.
Bryant responded in a since-deleted comment that was screengrabbed and shared all over social media.
It's hard to fault Bryant for wanting more targets his way.
Roethlisberger targeted Smith-Schuster three times in Sunday's 29-14 victory over the Bengals, completing two for 39 yards and a touchdown.
Among other things, Smith-Schuster has celebrated with a Dragon Ball Z kamehameha and danced with Le'Veon Bell. Ain't nobody did nothing to get me back. "This season, the 6'4", 211-pounder has just 17 receptions for 231 yards and one touchdown.
- Mets tab Indians pitching coach Callaway as new manager
- Seri out pour Paris (off.) — Nice
- Head-on collision near Erin kills one, seriously injures two others
- London's £10 T-Charge starts today
- Ligue des champions : L'Etoile du Sahel humiliée par Al Ahly d'Egypte
- Iran beaten by Spain in U-17 World Cup Quarters
- World oil prices up
- Government to shut schools with few students
- Day After Mumbai Another Woman Molested In Kozhikode In Broad Daylight
- British woman reported dead in boat accident in France