A man was arrested last Saturday morning after he inexplicably pushed a cleaner onto a rail track in Yuen Long town, Hong Kong.
The suspect, in a beige cap, green shirt and brown pants, walks towards her and pushes her with his right hand.
No trains were approaching at the time of the incident and the woman was rescued from the tracks. According to a police spokesperson cited by South China Morning Post, she received injuries to her jaw and was taken to hospital.
After she waves to an acquaintance, the 56-year-old man - wearing a beige cap, green shirt and brown pants - walks towards Leung and suddenly pushes her onto the track with his right hand.
CCTV footage from a train station in Yuen Long shows a 59-year-old female rail worker standing on the platform awaiting a train.
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd (CHU) Shares Sold by JPMorgan Chase & Co
The stock has a market capitalization of $34.36 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 143.50 and a beta of 0.71. Signaturefd LLC raised its stake in shares of China Mobile ( Hong Kong ) by 1,873.5% in the second quarter.
These people have been caught battling it out on the streets on CCTV.
The paper reported that the man of Southeast Asian origin has a Hong Kong identity card.
The motive of the attack is not yet known.
A police spokesman said the man was arrested near the terminal, on suspicion of assault causing bodily harm.
- Head-on collision near Erin kills one, seriously injures two others
- Body of man who jumped into Lagoon found
- Priscilla Presley quits the controversial Church of Scientology
- Slovenians Choose President as Pahor Seeks Re-election
- M Pokora son sauveur ? Tout était faux — David Ginola
- Chelsea withstand pressure to sink Watford
- Government to shut schools with few students
- Mets tab Indians pitching coach Callaway as new manager
- Justin Timberlake, tête d'affiche du Super Bowl
- Minister checks Chhath Puja preparations