One person is dead and two others are injured after a two-vehicle crash in Erin, Ont., early on Saturday morning.
The 37-year old driver of the Kia was pronounced dead at the scene and all police are say is that the man was from Brampton. The OPP say a Kia SUV and a Dodge minivan collided head-on. His wife, the passenger in the Kia, was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.
Provincial police were joined at the scene by the Halton Hills Fire Department, Halton Region Paramedic Services and the Halton Regional Police.
Minister checks Chhath Puja preparations
They also alleged that only four days were left and temporary ghats in parks as announced by Kejriwal were yet to be constructed. Chhath has always been a political issue in Delhi given the large population of Poorvanchalis in the national capital.
The driver of the minivan, meanwhile, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police are continuing their investigation into the cause of the collision but say speed may have been a factor.
The name of the deceased will not be released until next of kin have been notified.
- WhatsApp to Get Group Voice & Video Calling Feature Soon
- Hill leads No. 4 TCU to rout of Kansas
- World oil prices up
- Battlefords RCMP looking for missing 15-year-old girl
- Chelsea withstand pressure to sink Watford
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Iran beaten by Spain in U-17 World Cup Quarters
- Mewis Scores Twice Early, USWNT Routs South Korea in Friendly
- Detroit Red Wings Lose Fourth Consecutive Game
- Al Ahly ease into continental decider