A man identified as Oluseyi yesterday jumped into the lagoon from the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge in Lagos.
The source told a national daily [Mot theNewsGuru.com] that the man left his Ondo State residence three days ago to attend a church programme at the Redemption Camp.
The body of the 40-year old man, Oluseye Adekunle, who jumped into the Lagos Lagoon around Lekki tollgate bridge has been recovered.
The body has now been taken to the mortuary of the Lagos Mainland Hospital, and LASEMA's General Manager, Adesina Tiamiyu, said police authorities will carry out further investigations on the issue.
He said Adekunle had jumped from the Lekki/Ikoyi Bridge into the lagoon.
Police find body of toddler in water tank
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Amari is asked to call Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 1-904-630-0500 or 911. According to Dingee, around 7:15 p.m. a body was found inside a "water holding tank located underground inside the park".
The authorities are said to be investigating the cause of Adekunle's action, as he is believed to have committed suicide.
Tiamiyu said relevant agencies and the family of the deceased were consulted after the recovery to confirm the victim's identity.
He also enjoined Lagosians to always endeavour to be their brother's keeper by reporting any of such incidents on time so as to avoid the repeat of such sad incident.
Tiamiyu declared the recovery exercise closed at 11.30 am as the dead body had been recovered.
- Day After Mumbai Another Woman Molested In Kozhikode In Broad Daylight
- Quelle entreprise pourrait acheter Juste pour rire?
- Government to shut schools with few students
- Mewis Scores Twice Early, USWNT Routs South Korea in Friendly
- Iran beaten by Spain in U-17 World Cup Quarters
- Martavis Bryant takes shot at teammate on social media, requests trade
- British woman reported dead in boat accident in France
- Mets tab Indians pitching coach Callaway as new manager
- Essential Phone gets a $200 price drop, existing customers get credit
- Frederica Wilson 2015 video shows John Kelly got it wrong