Naidu was admitted to the hospital on Friday after his sugar and blood pressure were high along with he complained of some cardiac issues.
Naidu previously visited the hospital for a "complete body checkup" after he became the vice president in August. DOctors have however claimed that there is nothing serious and he can be discharged by Saturday. He is fine and will undergo certain tests.
JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Receives "Hold" Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
MI lifted its holdings in J P Morgan Chase & Co by 94.2% during the second quarter. 30,645 are held by Sol Cap Mngmt. (NYSE:JPM). Nomura set a $75.00 target price on Target Corp. and gave the company a "hold" rating in a research note on Friday, October 7th.
Balakrishna Information Officer to Vice President of India said that Naidu will be discharged tomorrow.
Naidu was admitted to AIIMS at around 8am in the Cardio-Neuro Centre on Friday.
Tests had pointed to some problems related to the heart, following which the procedure was carried out yesterday.
- Triple H To Compete At WWE's Live Event In Chile On Sunday
- Hinschberger limogé dimanche — Metz
- Radicalisation is worldwide phenomenon, matter being addressed seriously: General Bipin Rawat
- Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) Valuation According To Analysts
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera accused of gang-rape threat
- Final Three Golden Boy Nominees Announced
- Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh Files Nomination From Arki
- BMO Capital Upgrades Rating On Signature Bank (SBNY) To "Outperform"
- Refuel vehicle collides with PIA plane at Toronto airport
- Twelve Niger soldiers killed in attack: minister