Naidu was admitted to the hospital on Friday after his sugar and blood pressure were high along with he complained of some cardiac issues.
Naidu previously visited the hospital for a "complete body checkup" after he became the vice president in August. DOctors have however claimed that there is nothing serious and he can be discharged by Saturday. He is fine and will undergo certain tests.
Longhorns tie Oklahoma State in seconds with forced fumble, 90-yard pass
Ehlinger powered his way into the end zone on the following snap to tie the game at 7 with 13:59 to play before halftime. Oklahoma State outgained the Longhorns 428-283, with the majority of the advantage coming in a 146-42 edge in rushing.
Balakrishna Information Officer to Vice President of India said that Naidu will be discharged tomorrow.
Naidu was admitted to AIIMS at around 8am in the Cardio-Neuro Centre on Friday.
Tests had pointed to some problems related to the heart, following which the procedure was carried out yesterday.
- Four years after national title, they're heckling Jimbo Fisher at Florida State
- Peter Dinklage & Erica Schmidt Welcome Baby No. 2
- Sanghamitra: Disha Patani to replace Shruti Haasan in Tamil fantasy drama
- Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) Valuation According To Analysts
- Radicalisation is worldwide phenomenon, matter being addressed seriously: General Bipin Rawat
- Notre Dame-USC: 10 To 1 Countdown
- Did Talia Dean leak the results of Nicole Scherzinger's Judges' Houses?
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera accused of gang-rape threat
- Sakshi contacted Suresh Raina to inform MS Dhoni about Ziva's birth
- The Assetmark Inc. Boosts Position in Philip Morris International Inc (PM)