A refuelling vehicle collided with a parked Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) plane at Canada's Toronto Pearson International Airport on Friday, delaying the Lahore-bound flight by 16 hours.
Flight PK-798 was scheduled to take off at 7.40 p.m. local time, but was damaged when a refuelling vehicle operated by a local company collided with the plane's engine during refuelling.
The flight, according to the Dawn, was delayed by 16 hours. The plane has been shifted to hanger for repairing.
Sakshi contacted Suresh Raina to inform MS Dhoni about Ziva's birth
India won the World Cup in 2011 for the second time in cricketing history and first under the captaincy of Dhoni. Dhoni's daughter, Ziva was born on 6th February, two days ahead of India's warm-up match against Australia.
He further confirmed that the airport authorities have informed the fueling company about the incident and the passengers have been provided accommodation due to delay in the departure.
The flight would be departing for Lahore today that is Saturday at 9:00 pm.
A notice of explanation relating the incident has been sent to the local company providing the refueling services at Toronto airport by the PIA management.
- Bill O'Reilly Reportedly Paid $32 Million Settlement in Sexual Harassment Suit
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Receives "Hold" Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Radicalisation is worldwide phenomenon, matter being addressed seriously: General Bipin Rawat
- Hinschberger limogé dimanche — Metz
- Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh Files Nomination From Arki
- Did Talia Dean leak the results of Nicole Scherzinger's Judges' Houses?
- Army Bomb Squad Called To Sellafield After 'Chemical Incident'
- Sanghamitra: Disha Patani to replace Shruti Haasan in Tamil fantasy drama
- Titanic victim's letter sells for record $166000
- Analysts Research Summary: Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP)