A refuelling vehicle collided with a parked Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) plane at Canada's Toronto Pearson International Airport on Friday, delaying the Lahore-bound flight by 16 hours.
Flight PK-798 was scheduled to take off at 7.40 p.m. local time, but was damaged when a refuelling vehicle operated by a local company collided with the plane's engine during refuelling.
The flight, according to the Dawn, was delayed by 16 hours. The plane has been shifted to hanger for repairing.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (SEP) Consensus Estimates Analysis
Out of 10 Wall Street analysts rating NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP , 5 give it "Buy", 1 "Sell" rating , while 4 recommend "Hold". Spirit Of America Management Corp bought 70,500 shares as the company's stock declined 7.41% while stock markets rallied.
He further confirmed that the airport authorities have informed the fueling company about the incident and the passengers have been provided accommodation due to delay in the departure.
The flight would be departing for Lahore today that is Saturday at 9:00 pm.
A notice of explanation relating the incident has been sent to the local company providing the refueling services at Toronto airport by the PIA management.
- BMO Capital Upgrades Rating On Signature Bank (SBNY) To "Outperform"
- Maine HS football coach canned after claims of 'hate-laden' taunts
- Hinschberger limogé dimanche — Metz
- Final Three Golden Boy Nominees Announced
- Four years after national title, they're heckling Jimbo Fisher at Florida State
- Sakshi contacted Suresh Raina to inform MS Dhoni about Ziva's birth
- Britney Spears Recreates "Baby One More Time" Look on Instagram
- Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh Files Nomination From Arki
- Titanic victim's letter sells for record $166000
- Sanghamitra: Disha Patani to replace Shruti Haasan in Tamil fantasy drama