The Irish have covered in all five wins.
The Fighting Irish then took on Michigan State, who's quarterback, Brian Lewerke, had only made four starts before facing Notre Dame in their 38-18 loss. The home team has won the last four meetings in this series and all covered the spread in the process. This trip, however, will be the Trojans' first trip to the newly renovated Notre Dame stadium.
5 Times since NCAA stats were first officially recorded in 1946 that Notre Dame has averaged at least 300 yards rushing per game, with the most recent the school record 350.2 by the 1973 national champs. Notre Dame ranks No. 4 nationally in lowest percentage of TDs allowed in the red zone at.350 (seven in 20 tries).
The two most experienced quarterbacks Notre Dame has battled to this point in 2017 are North Carolina's Chazz Surratt and Miami of Ohio's Gus Ragland. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish ground game is averaging 308 yards per contest, and Josh Adams leads the way with 776 yards and five touchdowns. Wimbush missed the game against UNC due to a foot sprain, but he is expected to play tonight. Notre Dame also has committed only eight turnovers this season while USC has 16.
Hot Stock Overview: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, SA (BBVA)
Morgan Stanley reiterated a buy rating on shares of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria in a research note on Wednesday, August 16th. Checchi Capital Advisers LLC boosted its position in shares of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA by 3.3% in the third quarter.
Last season, the Trojans picked up a 45-27 win over the Fighting Irish in the eighth of nine straight wins they had to close out their season. USC is now 57th in rushing defense, allowing 146.7 yards per game. Sam Darnold is leading the way with 2,063 passing yards and 15 touchdowns, but he also has nine interceptions. Deontay Burnett and Steven Mitchell Jr. have combined for 959 receiving yards and eight touchdowns while Tyler Vaughns has 25 receptions. The Trojans are just 1-6 against the spread this season, failing to cover on the road in both games this year. Defensively, USC is allowing 23.7 points and 385.4 yards per contest.
Notre Dame has been equally good on the field and in Vegas. The Irish only lost to Georgia by 1 and the Bulldogs are looking like the second best team in the SEC right now.
The last time the Irish lost the week after a bye was October 22, 2011 - 31-17 to USC.
- 'Much tougher game' - Mark Lawrenson predicts Tottenham v Liverpool
- Servian : il tue son cambrioleur... et est désormais suspecté d'avoir tout manigancé
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera accused of gang-rape threat
- Radicalisation is worldwide phenomenon, matter being addressed seriously: General Bipin Rawat
- Ezekiel Elliott Receives Temporary Restraining Order Blocking Suspension
- Sanghamitra: Disha Patani to replace Shruti Haasan in Tamil fantasy drama
- Dimitrov to face Del Potro in Stockholm Open final
- DX Group sees earnings tumble
- Karim Benzema's agent has rubbished links with Arsenal move
- Sri Lanka's T20 squad depleted amid safety concerns