Thousands of commuters were hassled as the strike by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) staff continued went into Day 3 on Thursday.The MSRTC staff started the indefinite strike on Tuesday, demanding their salaries be revised according to the recommendations of the seventh pay commission. Earlier in the day, the Bombay High Court had also ordered to call it off, terming the the ongoing strike of the employees of the MSRTC "illegal" and directed them to resume work immediately. "Therefore, we have now called an indefinite strike", said Dileep, a member of a staff union.
Meanwhile, this strike has left the daily commuter troubled.
Which insiders are trading Weatherford International plc (WFT)?
Weatherford International plc's Average Earnings Estimate for the current quarter is $-0.2, according to consensus of 31 analysts. Whereas, in last 21 trading days (one month) was surged -8.87% and moved down in last 63 trading days (quarter) of -15.53%.
"Ours, along with other transport unions want 7th pay commission to be implemented in the MSRTC". Private bus operators too have allegedly exorbitantly increased their ticket fares, burning a hole in the pocket of the common man during the festivities.
After that the State Government submitted undertaking before the court that it is ready to constitute a high-power committee which will submit report within three weeks. MSTRC has about one lakh employees who have gone on strike.
- KeyCorp Brokers Reduce Earnings Estimates for Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO)
- 9.7mn-yo ape teeth puzzle scientists, challenge timeline of human species
- Faris is dating a new man
- Mugabe named as 'goodwill ambassador' by WHO
- Encana Corporation (ECA)- Stocks Rallying on Performance Valuation
- Steelers S Mike Mitchell receives two fines for illegal hits against Chiefs
- Le procès de Michel Gbagbo reporté à une date ultérieure — Côte d'Ivoire
- Analysts See $0.15 EPS for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS)
- Trump says Sen. Rand Paul will support the tax plan
- HOP! Air France lance une ligne Toulon - Paris Charles de Gaulles