Pakistan offspinner Mohammad Hafeez has been reported for a suspected illegal bowling action during Wednesday's third one-day global against Sri Lanka, the InternationalCricket Council (ICC) said yesterday.
He was suspended for a second time after an independent assessment revealed that he had an illegal bowling action after being reported in the Galle Test against Pakistan in June 2015.
Hafeez was reported after the third ODI against Sri Lanka in Abu Dhabi, which Pakistan won by seven wickets. The offie will be allowed to bowl in the global circuit until the results are out.
Analyst Earnings Forecast Scan: NRG Yield, Inc. (NYLD)
It is trading at $18.85 marginally under $18.90, the 50 day moving average and just above the 200 day moving average of $18.09. Gsa Capital Partners Ltd Liability Partnership holds 0.04% of its portfolio in NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG ) for 32,330 shares.
Hafeez will now undergo testing of his bowling action within the next two weeks.
He will be tested within 14 days, during which he is permitted to bowl.
If the off-spinner's action is found to be wrong after the assessment, he will not be allowed to bowl until he clears the test again. As this was his second suspension within 24 months, Hafeez was not cleared to bowl in global cricket for 12 months from July 2015.
In November 2016, Hafeez underwent reassessment of his bowling action and was allowed to continue playing. Unlike his second suspension, the 37-year-old won't be barred for any specific time frame and hence can apply for a reassessment anytime as per his convenience.
- Which insiders are trading Weatherford International plc (WFT)?
- Listeria concerns prompt recall of packaged vegetable products
- CEO is stepping down
- Weakened Merkel scrambles to form govt with unlikely allies
- Analysts See $0.15 EPS for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS)
- Le procès de Michel Gbagbo reporté à une date ultérieure — Côte d'Ivoire
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN) Trading Up - Short Interest increased by 8.52%
- Final Fantasy XV's Online Multiplayer Mode Gets Slight Delay
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) Valuation According To Analysts
- Chelsea 3-3 Roma: Blues stars rated and slated