Pakistan offspinner Mohammad Hafeez has been reported for a suspected illegal bowling action during Wednesday's third one-day global against Sri Lanka, the InternationalCricket Council (ICC) said yesterday.
He was suspended for a second time after an independent assessment revealed that he had an illegal bowling action after being reported in the Galle Test against Pakistan in June 2015.
Hafeez was reported after the third ODI against Sri Lanka in Abu Dhabi, which Pakistan won by seven wickets. The offie will be allowed to bowl in the global circuit until the results are out.
Faris is dating a new man
And in the years that followed, the little boy would grow healthy with only slight vision and leg muscle issues . So Chris and I did what we could, which was hold hands and hope and face it together", adds the Mom star.
Hafeez will now undergo testing of his bowling action within the next two weeks.
He will be tested within 14 days, during which he is permitted to bowl.
If the off-spinner's action is found to be wrong after the assessment, he will not be allowed to bowl until he clears the test again. As this was his second suspension within 24 months, Hafeez was not cleared to bowl in global cricket for 12 months from July 2015.
In November 2016, Hafeez underwent reassessment of his bowling action and was allowed to continue playing. Unlike his second suspension, the 37-year-old won't be barred for any specific time frame and hence can apply for a reassessment anytime as per his convenience.
- MSRTC strike: Staff members tonsure head in protest
- Mugabe named as 'goodwill ambassador' by WHO
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN) Trading Up - Short Interest increased by 8.52%
- Lionel Messi scores century of Euro goals as Barcelona win
- Analysts See $0.15 EPS for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS)
- KeyCorp Brokers Reduce Earnings Estimates for Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO)
- Limited Run Games Officially Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Trump says Sen. Rand Paul will support the tax plan
- Le procès de Michel Gbagbo reporté à une date ultérieure — Côte d'Ivoire
- Chelsea 3-3 Roma: Blues stars rated and slated