The Sacramento Kings named former WNBA player and coach Jenny Boucek as an assistant coach for player development on Friday.
Boucek has been working with the team throughout training camp and the preseason.
Boucek, 43, joins San Antonio Spurs assistant Becky Hammon as the lone full-time female assistant coaches.
Boucek joins San Antonio's Becky Hammon as active National Basketball Association assistant coaches.
Analyst Earnings Forecast Scan: NRG Yield, Inc. (NYLD)
It is trading at $18.85 marginally under $18.90, the 50 day moving average and just above the 200 day moving average of $18.09. Gsa Capital Partners Ltd Liability Partnership holds 0.04% of its portfolio in NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG ) for 32,330 shares.
Boucek coached the WNBA's Seattle Storm from 2015 until she was sacked with eight games left in the 2017 season.
The Kings announced Friday that Boucek was now on Dave Joerger's staff, returning to Sacramento where she coached the defunct Sacramento Monarchs from 2007-09.
The WNBA season did not go well for Jenny Boucek, who was sacked 26 games into her third season as the head coach of the Seattle Storm.
Boucek was involved in the WNBA since its inaugural season, suiting up for the Cleveland Rockers in 1997 before falling to a career-ending injury in 1998. As she told ESPN.com, "The guys have been super receptive".
- Mugabe named as 'goodwill ambassador' by WHO
- CEO is stepping down
- Le procès de Michel Gbagbo reporté à une date ultérieure — Côte d'Ivoire
- Razer targets streamers with Kiyo camera and Seiren X mic
- Trump says Sen. Rand Paul will support the tax plan
- Norway's first woman foreign minister elected
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) Valuation According To Analysts
- 4 inmates charged with murder in North Carolina prison breakout attempt
- Google parent turns on internet balloons in Puerto Rico
- Chilean poet Neruda 'didn't die of cancer'